- 800Mbps FireWire, eight SATA ports, high performance, good range of overclocking features, good documentation
A colourful, high-performance board that has good documentation and comes with every cable and break-out connector you'll need.
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
Gigabyte's feature-laden 925XE-based GA-8AENXP-D is a rare board. It's one of the few we have yet seen to offer 800Mbps FireWire 800. It includes other touches as well: eight SATA ports, an additional RAID controller to augment the one in the 925XE chip set, and the company's DualBIOS, which provides a backup BIOS in case you interrupt a flash or screw up the settings in the main BIOS and can't boot. Gigabyte rounds out the package with an 802.11g wireless LAN adapter card and a solid voltage regulator module for stability.
Another strength of the GA-8AENXP-D is performance, with the board performing very well in our tests. Add good documentation, a decent range of overclocking settings, and capable Windows-based tweaking utilities, and you have a very nice Pentium 4 setup--almost nice enough to make us forget its high price.
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- HTC Desire 12 release date, price and specs
- Intel launches 800P Optane SSD
- Radeon Software Brings Faster, Smoother Performance to the World’s Most Popular eSports Titles, Thanks to AMD’s Project ReSX
- Logitech try to reinvent the keyboard experience with Logitech CRAFT
- First AMD Ryzen Desktop APUs Featuring World’s Most Powerful Graphics on a Desktop Processor
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- FTChange Manager OCMOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTSAP HCM Functional Analyst, Organisation StructureOther
- FTRates and billings ERP ConsultantQLD
- FTSenior Transition Project ManagerOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project CoordinatorOther
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator- Trim / EDRMSOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTPeoplesoft HCM Application DeveloperACT
- TPSenior Technical Analyst - Oracle PeopleSoftQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical LeadQLD
- CCOperations Reporting AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOperational Readiness ExpertVIC
- TPTechnical Support ResourceVIC