Fujifilm FinePix F810 Zoom
- Widescreen LCD, nice picture quality
- Clunky zoom, no adjustable jpeg compression ratios
Definitely worth a look, Fujifilm's FinePix F810 is a camera that will appeal to people wanting TV connectivity with widescreen viewing.
Price$ 790.00 (AUD)
There's a widescreen theme to Fujifilm's FinePix F810 Zoom. The solid metal chassis is accommodatingly broad, as is the 2.1" 16:9 widescreen LCD. This makes shot composition a dream, and ensures images and movie files can be viewed properly on a widescreen television.
As usual, Fujifilm has put the whole package together with an eye for simplicity--despite the heavy feature set. And the price tag is quite competitive for a 6 megapixel digital camera of this quality.
The fourth-generation Super CCD technology means that the 6.3 megapixel CCD actually outputs 12.3 megapixel images. The camera also has a 4X optical zoom and impressive movie playback. We found the zoom a bit clunky, but image quality and responsive camera operations made up for this. Shot-to-shot time is fast, though we'd have liked a selectable array of jpeg compression ratios, as it's too high on some shooting modes. Still, this camera is excellent value for money.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Internal Security Consultant - TelcoVIC
- FTSoftware Engineer - Content Design NetworkOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTFull Stack Software DeveloperOther
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- FTSoftware ConsultantOther
- CCC# Web API EngineerNSW
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- CCNetwork Architect - part time contract, Sydney Western SuburbsNSW
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- FTICT Security Senior ManagerACT
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FTiOS Developer/Team LeadOther
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- CCPMO AdministratorVIC
- FTICT Procurement and Contracting SpecialistOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior DevOps ConsultantOther
- FTTechnical Lead Front-endNSW
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC