Fujifilm FinePix F810 Zoom
- Widescreen LCD, nice picture quality
- Clunky zoom, no adjustable jpeg compression ratios
Definitely worth a look, Fujifilm's FinePix F810 is a camera that will appeal to people wanting TV connectivity with widescreen viewing.
Price$ 790.00 (AUD)
There's a widescreen theme to Fujifilm's FinePix F810 Zoom. The solid metal chassis is accommodatingly broad, as is the 2.1" 16:9 widescreen LCD. This makes shot composition a dream, and ensures images and movie files can be viewed properly on a widescreen television.
As usual, Fujifilm has put the whole package together with an eye for simplicity--despite the heavy feature set. And the price tag is quite competitive for a 6 megapixel digital camera of this quality.
The fourth-generation Super CCD technology means that the 6.3 megapixel CCD actually outputs 12.3 megapixel images. The camera also has a 4X optical zoom and impressive movie playback. We found the zoom a bit clunky, but image quality and responsive camera operations made up for this. Shot-to-shot time is fast, though we'd have liked a selectable array of jpeg compression ratios, as it's too high on some shooting modes. Still, this camera is excellent value for money.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Panasonic Announces Compact, Lightweight ultra-telephoto LEICA Lens
- Panasonic announce still-shooter flagship G9
- Sony Announces Development of New G Master Super-Telephoto Full-Frame E-Mount Lens
- Sony Expands Full-frame E-mount lens lineup
- Sony’s New Full-Frame α7R III Interchangeable Lens Camera promises to delivers both resolution and speed
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPScrum MasterNSW
- FT.Net Developer- Active Baseline Clearance RequiredOther
- CCTest ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- TPWeb DeveloperACT
- TPSoftware EngineerWA
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTSolution Architect - API / SaaSOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- CCScrum MasterNSW
- FTSenior iOS DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Manager (Business Management & PMO)Other
- CCProject Manager - CRMQLD
- FTProject Manager - Office Re-locations APACOther
- FTSenior Solutions ArchitectOther
- CCAnalyst Programmer / DeveloperNSW
- FTMarketing and Advertising Project/Sales SupportOther
- FTSenior Change Analyst, Governance & AssuranceOther
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther