Fujifilm FinePix A350
- It's cheap
- Feels quite flimsy, lack of features
An incredibly cheap but basic camera. It is worth paying extra to buy something better quality with more options.
Price$ 299.00 (AUD)
There is little to say about the FinePix A350 because it really has little to offer. It is a cheap 5 megapixel model, but it offers nothing to distinguish itself from its competitors.
It is advertised as a sturdily-built camera, yet we weren't particularly impressed with the construction. It felt heavy, which gives the impression of solidness, but the plastic body itself felt quite flimsy. Some of the buttons are badly positioned and felt stiff and unresponsive. We also had a lot of problems opening the battery case, which proved to be very irritating. Overall, the camera's build left a lot to be desired.
The feature set was also very weak. The camera offers a total of four shooting modes, which pale in comparison to the 15+ offered by other models. The manual control options are limited to the very basics: exposure and white balance. There are no advanced features such as automatic exposure bracketing or continuous shot functions; in fact, there is no function wheel at all.
The picture quality of the A350 is probably its best feature, but even that comes up lacking. The images look reasonable, but have a grainy texture and feel a little flat. They also suffer noticeable blurring around the edges. The lag between taking shots during our testing was roughly 3 seconds, which is longer than average.
It is powered by two AA batteries. This is handy for long trips away from civilisation (you can purchase multiple sets of batteries), but they are inferior to lithium ion batteries for recharging.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Dyno Introduces Modular, Motorized Camera Slider System for GoPros, Small Cameras and Smartphones
- Google Pixel 2, Pixel 2 XL, Pixelbook, Google Home Mini & Max: Everything Announced At Today’s Google Event
- Google Certifies Insta360 Pro as First ‘Street View Auto Ready’ Camera
- Noir Matter Introduces waterproof stabiliser for GoPro & other action cameras
- Sony’s New RX10 IV combines Fast AF and 24 FPS continuous shooting with 24-600mm F2.4-F4 Zoom Lens
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Desk ConsultantOther
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- CCNetwork and Security ArchitectNSW
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTHealthcare Application Support Analyst role in MelbourneVIC
- CCCRM DeveloperWA
- FTSenior UX Service DesignerACT
- FTSenior Environment or Platform level Environment ManagersVIC
- CCDrupal Developer / Site BuilderNSW
- FTSenior Risk CoordinatorSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCProject Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- CCLead Service Designer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- FTPhone System TechnicianQLD
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTMarketing CoordinatorOther
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- TPAngular DeveloperNSW
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW