"If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work."
Expansys MoGo Dapter Bluetooth USB adaptor
Useful and stylish
- Stylish, cheap
- None of note
If you want to add Bluetooth connectivity to your PC and are after a low-cost, small and stylish device, the MoGo Dapter fits the bill.
Price$ 27.95 (AUD)
The MoGo Dapter adds Bluetooth 2.0 connectivity to any PC running Windows 2000, XP or Vista.
Slightly bigger than a thumbnail and weighing just 2g, the MoGo Dapter plugs into a spare USB port where it can provide simultaneous support for up to seven Bluetooth-enabled ('slave') devices.
After installing the bundled BlueSoliel software, assigning a name to our laptop and entering a passkey, the MoGo Dapter was ready for pairing with another Bluetooth device.
Once paired with a slave — in our case, a Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone — an icon appeared in the MoGo Dapter software, complete with its assigned name and relevant options. At this point, we were able to transfer files from our mobile phone to the laptop, plus use the laptop to dial numbers and hold conversations.
The MoGo Dapter also worked well with our Bluetooth mouse, printer and headphones.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Intel CEO resigns after probe of relationship with employee
- Computex 2018: G.Skill draw eyes with new 'Crystal-RGB' RAM and new gaming gear
- Computex 2018: CoolerMaster have new a mouse that can count your kills
- Computex 2018: HyperX add RGB to Alloy FPS Pro keyboard and Pulsefire Pro gaming mouse
- Computex 2018: Roccat put their Titan switches to the test with new Vulcan keyboard
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies