Organise your digital notes.
- Marvellously simple, converts handwriting well
- It would be nice to see more ways to filter notes into categories
EverNote is hardly perfect--I'd especially like to see more ways to filter notes into categories. However, the program is a great tool for note takers and tablet scribblers.
Price$ 35.00 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in US$.
EverNote Plus puts your text, images, videos, and other data in order, and converts handwriting well.
All the world is a crib sheet, and every bit of your art and data is just so much chaos waiting to be organized. Enter EverNote Plus--a marvellously simple organiser of images, videos, ink (handwriting entered via mouse, tablet, stylus, and so on), text notes, spreadsheets, and more.
EverNote offers a free basic version and a US$35 Plus version that adds handwriting recognition (I tested a shipping version of the Plus package). The application considers all of your files to be notes. You can create your own notes either by using templates or by dragging and dropping data and files into EverNote Plus.
Finding your files and data is simple: EverNote organises your notes into a searchable database. When your database grows to a truly daunting size, you merely create a new one.
Organising your notes and files is a good thing, but the way the Plus edition converts ink drawings and graphical scans to text is downright cool. It is startlingly good at recognising whole words and sentences written in script, though recognition of printed single characters is a bit scattershot. Another neat trick in the Plus version of the app is shape correction, which straightens or smooths your lines, circles, squares, and other doodles.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Billions of devices at risk as Bluetooth-bourne vulnerability exposed
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness analyst - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- FTIT GraduateACT
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTIT Systems Administrator - Multiple Positions!Other
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- FTSitecore DeveloperNSW
- FTOracle DB & Python DeveloperVIC
- FTCRM Business Analysis Senior ConsultantOther
- FTe-Learning Instructional DesignerOther
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- TPSolution Architect - AzureNSW
- CCSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD
- FTLevel 3 Application Support EngineerQLD
- TPEnterprise Applications AdministratorQLD
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneOther
- CCDatabase AnalystNSW