Organise your digital notes.
- Marvellously simple, converts handwriting well
- It would be nice to see more ways to filter notes into categories
EverNote is hardly perfect--I'd especially like to see more ways to filter notes into categories. However, the program is a great tool for note takers and tablet scribblers.
Price$ 35.00 (AUD)
Note: Pricing for this product is in US$.
EverNote Plus puts your text, images, videos, and other data in order, and converts handwriting well.
All the world is a crib sheet, and every bit of your art and data is just so much chaos waiting to be organized. Enter EverNote Plus--a marvellously simple organiser of images, videos, ink (handwriting entered via mouse, tablet, stylus, and so on), text notes, spreadsheets, and more.
EverNote offers a free basic version and a US$35 Plus version that adds handwriting recognition (I tested a shipping version of the Plus package). The application considers all of your files to be notes. You can create your own notes either by using templates or by dragging and dropping data and files into EverNote Plus.
Finding your files and data is simple: EverNote organises your notes into a searchable database. When your database grows to a truly daunting size, you merely create a new one.
Organising your notes and files is a good thing, but the way the Plus edition converts ink drawings and graphical scans to text is downright cool. It is startlingly good at recognising whole words and sentences written in script, though recognition of printed single characters is a bit scattershot. Another neat trick in the Plus version of the app is shape correction, which straightens or smooths your lines, circles, squares, and other doodles.
Join the newsletter!
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTApplication Support SpecialistOther
- FTContent Marketing SpecialistOther
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTSenior Cisco Unified Communication Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTData Migration DeveloperNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCCyber Security Business AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration Analyst (Clinical/Healthcare)QLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTWFM Support Analyst (Kronos)Other
- CCSharepoint DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTOracle DeveloperWA
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD