Equisys Zetadocs PDF 2.0
Although confined solely to Windows, Zetadocs PDF is a good solution for those that need, on an industrial scale, to email attachments that look professional. Zetadocs PDF isn't cheap but it ought to pay for itself quite quickly in terms of saved time. A 30-day trial is available for download.
Price$ 2,700.00 (AUD)
Equisys is best known for its network fax software, Zetafax. As the sun sets on faxing, it has turned its attention to emailing documents. The best format for this has to be Adobe PDF (portable document format). There's no shortage of PDF-authoring apps - some free - but there's a dearth of network-capable software.
To the bread-and-butter PDF creator Zetadocs adds the ability to directly email a PDF from within the client to multiple recipients. Separate documents can also be combined into a single PDF and emailed on a corporate letterhead.
It can take this one stage further by automating the creation and despatch of PDF documents. You could automatically create an email sales quote that included terms of business, price lists and brochures. And because it's networked, standard templates can be defined and held centrally, standardising the look of your literature. Zetadocs is integrated with Word and Outlook and as a result can offer personalised PDF creation, via Office's Mail Merge function.
Zetadocs PDF collects up the documents you've printed to the PDF printer driver and lets you manipulate them before despatching via email or fax. An accessories panel on the right lists the PDF components you might want to overlay on your document, such as a letterhead. You simply drag what you want across to the centre pane to merge it in to one PDF. You can then click on the Send button to despatch your composite.
One area where a PDF automator such as this is useful is in accounts, which tend to generate mountains of paper each month. However, this is dealt with by a separate product, Zetadocs for Accounting. A 5 user license for Zetadocs PDF costs $2700.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProgram Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCPortfolio / Project Coordinator - BrisbaneVIC
- CCInfrastructure EngineerNSW
- CCFront-end DeveloperNSW
- FTResource Coordinator - $71 phOther
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- CCKnowledge Analyst (Digital Content)NSW
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCRequirements AnalystACT
- FTProject ManagerOther
- CCMaximo Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- CCLead Developer - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTMid-Level Drupal DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Multiple Roles - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst - Health PASQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Storage Specialist - NetApp Storage and Cisco IP-SANVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- CCFront End Web DevelopersACT
- FTSenior Business Analyst (IAM & Cyber Security)Other
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW