Equisys Zetadocs PDF 2.0
Although confined solely to Windows, Zetadocs PDF is a good solution for those that need, on an industrial scale, to email attachments that look professional. Zetadocs PDF isn't cheap but it ought to pay for itself quite quickly in terms of saved time. A 30-day trial is available for download.
Price$ 2,700.00 (AUD)
Equisys is best known for its network fax software, Zetafax. As the sun sets on faxing, it has turned its attention to emailing documents. The best format for this has to be Adobe PDF (portable document format). There's no shortage of PDF-authoring apps - some free - but there's a dearth of network-capable software.
To the bread-and-butter PDF creator Zetadocs adds the ability to directly email a PDF from within the client to multiple recipients. Separate documents can also be combined into a single PDF and emailed on a corporate letterhead.
It can take this one stage further by automating the creation and despatch of PDF documents. You could automatically create an email sales quote that included terms of business, price lists and brochures. And because it's networked, standard templates can be defined and held centrally, standardising the look of your literature. Zetadocs is integrated with Word and Outlook and as a result can offer personalised PDF creation, via Office's Mail Merge function.
Zetadocs PDF collects up the documents you've printed to the PDF printer driver and lets you manipulate them before despatching via email or fax. An accessories panel on the right lists the PDF components you might want to overlay on your document, such as a letterhead. You simply drag what you want across to the centre pane to merge it in to one PDF. You can then click on the Send button to despatch your composite.
One area where a PDF automator such as this is useful is in accounts, which tend to generate mountains of paper each month. However, this is dealt with by a separate product, Zetadocs for Accounting. A 5 user license for Zetadocs PDF costs $2700.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- Dragon Gets NDIS Approval
- NAB go in on Google Assistant integration with new app
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Agile / DigitalOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCProject Manager x 2QLD
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- CCJunior / Mid level Hogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- TPIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- CCJunior Test AnalystACT
- FTPayments Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Engineer - Cleveland BasedQLD
- FTProject Manager - SAP PPMOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystACT
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCJunior and Senior SQL DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTDeveloper- Xamarin, ASP.Net, Ajax, Java Script, MVC , AndroidOther
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD