eMusic.com music-sharing site
- Files don't feature DRM, so users can make as many copies as they like for personal use
- Subscription-based service at $9.99 a month whether you purchase songs or not
Suitable for people that prefer more obscure music that's not found in the commercial top 40.
Price$ 9.99 (AUD)
Digital music store eMusic specialises in songs outside the mainstream. The eMusic Web site offers more than 3.5 million downloadable tracks from 27,000 independent labels across every genre of music, from rock and classical to hip-hop, blues, country and folk. It has relationships with well-known independent labels such as Touch and Go, Merge and Sun Records and claims to be "the world's largest retailer of independent music and the world's second-largest digital music retailer overall".
- More than 3.5 million tracks available
- DRM-free MP3 files
The subscription-based service costs $9.99 a month. For that, users can download up to 30 high-bit rate MP3 files per month. The files don't feature DRM, so users can make as many copies as they like for personal use – whether it's burning the music to disc or transferring it to a digital audio player.
Giving eMusic a try earns you 50 free tracks, which you can keep regardless of whether you become a regular. If you subscribe, you can install a toolbar that provides a free MP3 download every day, the ability to search eMusic's entire catalogue quickly, technology that analyses your previous downloads and suggests new music you may like and the ability to share other members' playlists.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTContinuous Improvement - Lean ConsultantOther
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTSecurity EngineerOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- FTJava Developer (Axway API)Other
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSystems EngineerOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- CCAgile Project ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Project Manager | Process & SystemsQLD
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTFull Stack Java Developer with front-end focusOther
- TPSenior Applications SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Account ManagerACT
- FTSenior Transition Project ManagerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMid - Level Dynamics CRM Functional Consultant - BrisbaneVIC
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM) - BrisbaneVIC
- TPSnr SQL DBAQLD