Edifier iF200 iPod dock
- Great sound quality, cheap
- Limited functionality
The Edifier iF200 isn't the most advanced iPod dock on the market, but it sounds good for its size and it has an appealing price.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
|Number of speakers||2|
|Other model names||iF200 Plus|
|Colour||Black, Pink, White|
|Other features||Serves as a charging dock for your iPod (All Generation iPod); 360o built-in Omni-direction speakers; Memory function knows to automatically switch your iPod to alarm/clock mode every time it is docked; Snooze button provides an additional nine minutes sleep; Large chrome plated volume dial on back of the product; Universal docking plate for most iPod|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple TV will serve as hub for remotely controlling HomeKit devices
- Sony Smart B-Trainer headset gives runners vocal advice
- The iPod classic plays its last
- Apple iPod Touch pricing slashed by up to 25 per cent in Australia
- Apple shows off iPod touch, nano updates
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSharePoint Technical Business AnalystQLD
- CCICT Security Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTSQL BI Report DeveloperQLD
- FTIT Service Continuity ManagerACT
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- CCSenior Data AnalystVIC
- FTDigital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month ContractNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- TPSenior .Net DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTUnix EngineerACT
- TPIT Support AnalystNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Solutions and ApplicationsQLD
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - GROUP LIFE INSURANCENSW
- FTNodeJS and AngularJS DeveloperQLD
- FTData Analyst / Reporting SpecialistNSW
- FTApplication System EngineerACT
- FTSenior Ruby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical WriterVIC
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW