eBay Turbo Lister 2
- Attractive Interface, Excellent functionality, In-line editing
- Updates searched for at inappropriate time.
If you post multiple items on Ebay at once, there is no better tool available for doing so
For many people, Ebay is a magical place where they can buy the latest gear for the cheapest price imaginable. For others, it is a tedious painful experience where listing an item takes page after page of web crawling and listing 15 items takes the better part of 2 hours. Thankfully, Ebay feels our pain and understands that there needs to be a better solution.
This is where Turbo Lister comes into play. Turbo Lister is a program created by Ebay that is free to download and specifically targeted at bulk users. While the average person listing one or two items a month can still use it, the real benefits are seen when posting bulk items in one sitting.
We have been using Turbo Lister since the very first version and up until now it has been useful but not terribly well made. Turbo Lister 2 however, is not only easy to use with some nifty new functionality, but it's also rather attractive to boot. A Macintosh software sensibility has seemed to seep into the software industry of late and Turbo Lister 2 is no exception. With a muted gray colour scheme and Mac-like window edges, there is no denying its appeal.
Downloading the software won't cost you a cent and the application is available from the Ebay website. Once installed, the program asks you for your Ebay login details which it then uses to get the rest of your personal information, including your selling preferences and bank account details.
Listings are added to your database one at a time and via one screen. This is one of the biggest differences from the older versions of Turbo Lister. Using only one screen (albeit via scrolling) makes it simple to add a listing as everything you need to enter is right in front of you. Choosing a category for your item is done by choosing from the drop down taxonomy tree. After this, all the details are entered and the product is saved. At this point you can also save the product as a template to save you time when adding similar items later on.
Once you have all your products in your database, the ones you want to upload to Ebay are moved into a separate upload area and then the cost of the listing is calculated. If you are happy with the cost one more click has them uploaded to Ebay and commenced as active auctions. This is also the point where the program looks for updates to the Ebay categories ,although we found it odd that it did so after the upload was complete and not before. As annoying as it was in previous versions, searching for category changes before you uploaded something made sense. In our tests, our auctions sometimes went up in incorrect categories because since the software release, Ebay has changed their taxonomy structure.
The newest element that has been added to the program is the ability to edit the spreadsheet view of your collection. This comes in handy to make last minute corrections or adjust prices or auction periods. This feature alone is a major improvement of the software and one people have been eagerly awaiting.
If you post multiple items on Ebay at once, there is no better tool available for doing so.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Toys for Boys
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
- Amazon confirms early 2018 Australian launch for Alexa and Echo
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Project Manager - Office 365QLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- FTProject ManagerQLD
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerACT
- CCTechnical Field EngineerNSW
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- FTScrum MasterSA
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork ArchitectOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- CCWin10 Apps PackagerWA
- TPSecurity Design OfficerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change Analyst -Contract - $650 per dayOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Java Developer (Brisbane Location)NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTIT Audit & BCM AnalystNSW
- FTLevel 2/Level 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- CCApplication Support Analyst - Level 2QLD
- FTSecurity AnalystOther
- FTScrum Master - Digital / Marketing - CBAOther
- FTSenior Software Developer - Java / MicroServicesOther
- FTSAP Hana DeveloperACT
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW