Dyson DC31 Motorhead handheld vacuum cleaner
The Dyson DC31 Motorhead handheld vacuum cleaner is a lightweight portable device with a dual power mode setting so you can switch between constant suction or boost to a higher suction level to lift stubborn dirt. The DC31 Motorhead handheld vacuum cleaner comes with a combination accessory tool, which is a wide debris nozzle that picks up crumbs and larger particles and can convert to a brush tool for dusting.
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
|Allegern filtration / HEPA||Yes|
|Bag / bin capacity||0.35L|
|Tools / attachments||Crevice tool|
|Vacuum cleaner form factor||Handheld|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- FTSmallworld Developer - GIS , Spatial data,Other
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTFull Stack ASP.NET DeveloperOther
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Systems AnalystOther
- CCSenior Microsoft SQL DesignerNSW
- FTTeam Leader Solution DeliveryQLD
- FTSharePoint DevelopersOther
- TPAnalyst Program SupportVIC
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCJunior Network Data Analyst - Telco - GISVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTSolution Architect (Office 365 Specialist)SA
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC