Dyson AM03 White/Silver fan
The Dyson AM03 Pedestal Fan has an uninterrupted air flow as it is a bladeless fan. The Dyson AM03 Pedestal Fan has an LED display for easy adjustment of the controls in the dark. Its air inlet can draw in up to 20 litres of air per second to generate the primary airflow. A dimmer switch control adjusts the airflow power with precision, while the oscillation control uses an independent motor to drive the fan. The bladeless design makes cleaning easier than standard bladed fans, as well as providing an uninterrupted air flow it's safe for use with children and pets. The Dyson AMO3 is available in two colours, White/Silver and Silver/Silver.
Price$ 599.00 (AUD)
|Other model names||AM03 Pedestal Fan|
|In the box||Loop amplifier; Base; Stand; Remote control; Base plate; User guide|
|Other features||20 degree tilt axis, bladeless|
|Warranty length (months)||24|
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - OnsiteOther
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- FTTest ManagerOther
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- TPSharePoint AdministratorACT
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- CCRadio EngineerVIC
- FTCustomer Success ManagerOther
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTField Engineer - Hardware DeploymentsNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI / DWHOther
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- FTProject Manager, Strategic Asset ManagementOther
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTProject Admin / Co-ordinatorOther
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD