Dell G2210 LCD widescreen monitor
The Dell G2210t 22-inch widescreen monitor is both affordable and green-minded.
- Offers great energy-conscious features
- Dull colours in some photos
The Dell G2210t 22-inch widescreen monitor is designed for the times offering an appealing price and lower energy consumption. It's an ideal choice for users seeking a solid display that can help curb overall costs.
Price$ 349.00 (AUD)
Dell has tapped into the current focus on the economy and the environment by producing the G2210t LCD widescreen monitor, a $349 22-inch monitor designed for both the wallet- and green-conscious. Dell claims the display is manufactured using recycled materials, and that its cabling is free of PVC and other harmful chemicals.
But the G2210t LCD widescreen monitor doesn't stop there when it comes to green features: it offers several energy modes, accessed through the display's on-screen controls. You get three choices — standard, energy smart, and energy smart plus — from which to select the level of brightness and energy consumption you wish to work with. When it's switched on, a built-in ambient light sensor detects the level of brightness in the room and adjusts the screen accordingly. After dimming the lights in the room, we noticed that the sensor did adjust the screen accordingly. When we turned the lights back on, the screen scaled back its brightness.
In our image quality tests, which were conducted at the standard energy setting, the G2210 LCD widescreen monitor showed easy-to-read text and nice colour, though on some screens we saw some dullness in photos. The display adjusts vertically, but it does not pivot. The Dell G2210 includes VGA and DVI connectors, but omits HDMI and DisplayPort. The screen has no antireflective coating, so it is easy to view with ambient light sources and does not produce a glare.
Given its appealing price and its ability to lower energy consumption, the G2210 just might be the ideal choice for users seeking a solid display that can help curb overall costs.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- CES 2018: Everything Announced By ASUS
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- AOC Unveils AG322QCX AGON Gaming Display Bolstered for Battle
- Samsung announces Australian availability for its 49-inch CHG90 QLED Monitor
- BenQ Announces the EW3270ZL Eye Care Monitor with Immaculate Colour Reproduction
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Monster Hunter World review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Test Analyst - ContractOther
- PTDigital PublisherNSW
- FTGreenfield Implementation SAP IS-U DM | SAP IS-U DM | SAP ECOther
- FTBroker Support/ Applications SupportOther
- FTSenior Data Services and ETL developerNSW
- FTGraduate Talent Acquisition SpecialistOther
- FTTechnical Infrastructure DesignerOther
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTAWS AdministratorNSW
- TPProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCProcurement AnalystNSW
- FTGraduate Data Scientist/ Data AnalystWA
- FTRisk Manager x 2Other
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- CCTest AnalystACT
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- CCCisco Engineer - Perth basedSA
- FTDevOps & IT Operations | Trading & Finance | LinuxOther
- FTSenior Dynamics AX DeveloperOther
- FT.Net Developer (Full Stack)Other