Dearear Buoyant in-ear wireless earphones review: futuristic design at a great price
- Gorgeous design
- Excellent sound quality
- Ease of use
- Not water-resistant (sweat resistant is not the same as being caught in the rain)
This is an inexpensive, functional but beautifully designed and engineered set of earphones.
Price$ 107.00 (AUD)
This relative new comer to the wireless earphone space from New Zealand, Dearear, has brought out a range of in-ear wireless earphones that look stylish rather than sporty, and with the demand for wireless earphones multiplying, this is a welcome choice that would be attractive to many. The company’s catchphrase suggests the same “we are not trying to make headphones, we are trying to design fashion decors that plays quality music” and they have delivered just what they’ve set out to achieve.
The Dearear earphone range has been in development since 2012 and it bodes well to know that the earphones not only look good, but the sound quality is as good a match on design. Dearear has produced three types of earphones and the one being reviewed, the Dearear Buoyant In-ear Wireless Earphones has a great ultramodern look and they sit snugly in your ear with a connecting cable that wraps around the back of your neck.
Judging by first looks, the earphones look fantastic. An excellent feature is that the connecting cable is short enough to not be a hindrance, and, by downplaying the design on this cable, is a definite improvement compared to other brands, where they have opted to make the cable a feature. Keeping it simple is sometimes the best option. This results in the cable being discreet enough to remain unnoticeable once the earphones are one, and for the wearer, the experience is also consistently unnoticeable and not distracting.
The design is the most attractive feature about these earphones, and also what sets them apart. The Black/Gold combination that is being reviewed, is both minimalistic and handsome. They also come in two other colour tones, a White/Rose Gold or a Black/Black combination. These earphones look so good that they look as though they are designed to be used on the set of a futuristic sci-fi film.
The ease-of-use of these earphones is evident as soon as they are unboxed. The pairing is hassle-free and within minutes, your device is ready to be used. The earphones can connect with up to two devices at a time, and has an operational range of up to 10 meters. With in-built noise cancellation, a solid battery life that allows for 8 hours non-stop playback, the Dearear Buoyant earphones are a good option when travelling.
I used them regularly for a week and never ran out of power during that time, and it is more than apt to deliver a full day’s listening over the weekend. Unless you are on a long flight, charging them every few nights would be enough. The earphones will also turn itself off after a few minutes of inactivity. This helps with conserving the battery life, and a great feature for those people who forget to turn their devices off when they get distracted by other things in their busy schedule.
Join the newsletter!
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
cloudandco Smart Cane
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Bose SoundLink Micro
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 2 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 3 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 4 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- If you bought a OnePlus 5T, your credit card info may have been stolen
- Overwatch League draws millions of eyes in first week
- Spectre CPU patches can cause unwanted reboots, Intel warns
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- CES 2018: Belkin go big on wearables accessories and wireless charging
- OPPO Load Up A73 Smartphone With Flagship Features
- CES 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCWindows Desktop SpecialistNSW
- CCProgram Manager l O365, Windows 10, VMWare WorkspaceNSW
- FTGenesys ConsultantACT
- FTIOS DeveloperWA
- CCIteration Manager - TelcoVIC
- FTOracle DBAOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- CCAIX System Administration ? UNIXVIC
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCCyber Security Team/stream LeadVIC
- FTSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTCyber Security Technical LeadSA
- TPData ArchitectQLD
- FTPower BI /SQL DeveloperOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level Java Developer - BankingNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTJava DeveloperWA
- CCLead Technical Specialist ? Storage & BackupsVIC
- TPAndroid DeveloperQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTScrum MasterOther
- CCProject Administrator - Marketing & DigitalVIC
- TPWeb Analytics DeveloperNSW