Delonghi DEIN53 air conditioner
The Delonghi DEIN53 inverter reverse cycle air conditioner has a temperature sensor fitted in both the remote control and the wall unit, allows the user to choose whether they “sense” the temperature at the unit or at the remote control location. An ionizer helps attract airborne particles directly into the filter to ensure you’ll have improved air quality in your home.
Price$ 1,299.00 (AUD)
|Air conditioner type||Split system|
|Star rating (cooling)||5|
|Number of fan speeds||3|
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Apple will return heat generated by data center to warm up homes
- The Pico Model C is the beer-brewing appliance for price-conscious beginners
- TP-Link's new Wi-Fi light bulbs shun smart bridges for easier, cheaper setup
- Nissan charges after Tesla with home battery system
- iLumi's BR30 Outdoor color-tunable smart bulb will bring programmable lighting to your yard this summer
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- FTSAP Functional AnalystACT
- FTSenior Insights ConsultantOther
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- CCProject Manager - Power BI, Mobility & IntegrationQLD
- CCOperations Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTPronto Systems Support SpecialistVIC
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- CCWebmethods DeveloperVIC
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- CCField Technician - Windows/ Office 365 EnvironmentVIC
- CCSenior ERP Project Manager QLD
- TPOracle EBS/Java DeveloperQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTCommercial Contracts AnalystOther
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Change AnalystOther
- CCSenior MS SQL DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- FTSalesforce Consultant - SMEVIC
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- TPProject Officer - ICTQLD