Collectorz.com Game Collector Pro 2.0
- Easy to use, powerful database searches, wide range of supported systems
- Not suitable for small collections
Game Collector Pro is perfect for people with large game collections or people wanting to catalog their games to show off to their friends.
Price$ 52.75 (AUD)
Collectorz.com consistently produces great collection management database software and Game Collector is no exception. Targeted squarely at gamers with huge game collections, Game Collector Pro keeps track of all your games across all the major console types by cross referencing game titles with information available on the collectorz.com servers and the various Amazon sites around the world.
It then draws that information from the servers and collates it into a coherent information page complete with cover images. Since all information is stored in a database, every record is completely searchable and searches can be filtered via specific criteria to find the exact game you are looking for.
We decided to put Game Collector Pro to the test and try and add obscure games for obscure systems and every time without fail it came back with search results. Unfortunately, for many of these results it was only the barest of information with no pack shots, but when you are trying to add "Rastan Saga" for the ZX Spectrum system, it's a feat in itself that any result is found.
Game Collector Pro contains exactly the same features as Movie Collector Pro and has the same loan tracking features. You can give anyone that borrows games from your collection a card within the system and track the date the game was loaned, when it is due to be returned and who is late in bringing something back. All of this is simple to use and all available at the single click of a button.
Game Collector Pro isn't exactly suitable for people with a handful games but for those that have large collections over a wide range of systems, this software offers a wide array of services for keeping track of where all their games are at any time. Also, like other collectorz.com software, your entire collection can be exported to a webpage and posted to the net via some easy to use webpage templates.
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft apologizes after a rogue Windows 10 preview build causes chaos
- Skype's major redesign prioritizes helpful bots and a smart camera over traditional video chats
- All-electric satellites are ushering in zippier in-flight internet access
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
- Windows 10 S will not run Linux, even though it's a downloadable Windows app
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- FTLinux Support EngineerOther
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MoreeNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTBilling Manager, Technology CompanyOther
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTJAVA Programmer/DeveloperSA
- FT.Net Developer (WCF & WPF)Other
- TPProcurement Specialist - ITQLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractOther
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Developer (C# .NET SharePoint)Other
- TPSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior DevOps Consultant, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - BRISBANE | React.js | Angular.js | Node.js |NSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other