Collectorz.com Game Collector Pro 2.0
- Easy to use, powerful database searches, wide range of supported systems
- Not suitable for small collections
Game Collector Pro is perfect for people with large game collections or people wanting to catalog their games to show off to their friends.
Price$ 52.75 (AUD)
Collectorz.com consistently produces great collection management database software and Game Collector is no exception. Targeted squarely at gamers with huge game collections, Game Collector Pro keeps track of all your games across all the major console types by cross referencing game titles with information available on the collectorz.com servers and the various Amazon sites around the world.
It then draws that information from the servers and collates it into a coherent information page complete with cover images. Since all information is stored in a database, every record is completely searchable and searches can be filtered via specific criteria to find the exact game you are looking for.
We decided to put Game Collector Pro to the test and try and add obscure games for obscure systems and every time without fail it came back with search results. Unfortunately, for many of these results it was only the barest of information with no pack shots, but when you are trying to add "Rastan Saga" for the ZX Spectrum system, it's a feat in itself that any result is found.
Game Collector Pro contains exactly the same features as Movie Collector Pro and has the same loan tracking features. You can give anyone that borrows games from your collection a card within the system and track the date the game was loaned, when it is due to be returned and who is late in bringing something back. All of this is simple to use and all available at the single click of a button.
Game Collector Pro isn't exactly suitable for people with a handful games but for those that have large collections over a wide range of systems, this software offers a wide array of services for keeping track of where all their games are at any time. Also, like other collectorz.com software, your entire collection can be exported to a webpage and posted to the net via some easy to use webpage templates.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Windows 11 review: An unnecessary replacement for Windows 10
- 2 Sony WF-1000XM4 review: These noise-canceling earbuds have all-around appeal
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 5 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft offers beta fix for Ryzen performance issues on Windows 11
- Edit PDFs right in your browser with Adobe’s upgraded Acrobat extension
- Windows 11 hurts AMD Ryzen performance even more than we thought
- No, Geekbench didn’t just eradicate CPU leaks
- TPG launches new 5G Home Broadband plans as alternative to the NBN
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- How the Alienware Aurora R13's chassis boosts performance
- Oppo releases a sub-$250 smartphone with a bigger battery than most premium phones
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies