Collectorz.com Game Collector Pro 2.0
- Easy to use, powerful database searches, wide range of supported systems
- Not suitable for small collections
Game Collector Pro is perfect for people with large game collections or people wanting to catalog their games to show off to their friends.
Price$ 52.75 (AUD)
Collectorz.com consistently produces great collection management database software and Game Collector is no exception. Targeted squarely at gamers with huge game collections, Game Collector Pro keeps track of all your games across all the major console types by cross referencing game titles with information available on the collectorz.com servers and the various Amazon sites around the world.
It then draws that information from the servers and collates it into a coherent information page complete with cover images. Since all information is stored in a database, every record is completely searchable and searches can be filtered via specific criteria to find the exact game you are looking for.
We decided to put Game Collector Pro to the test and try and add obscure games for obscure systems and every time without fail it came back with search results. Unfortunately, for many of these results it was only the barest of information with no pack shots, but when you are trying to add "Rastan Saga" for the ZX Spectrum system, it's a feat in itself that any result is found.
Game Collector Pro contains exactly the same features as Movie Collector Pro and has the same loan tracking features. You can give anyone that borrows games from your collection a card within the system and track the date the game was loaned, when it is due to be returned and who is late in bringing something back. All of this is simple to use and all available at the single click of a button.
Game Collector Pro isn't exactly suitable for people with a handful games but for those that have large collections over a wide range of systems, this software offers a wide array of services for keeping track of where all their games are at any time. Also, like other collectorz.com software, your entire collection can be exported to a webpage and posted to the net via some easy to use webpage templates.
Join the newsletter!
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPImplementation ManagerVIC
- CCCisco Network ArchitectQLD
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationACT
- CCJava Tech Lead with AEMNSW
- FTSAP CRM ABAP-BRF+ DevelopersOther
- FTNOC Engineer | Permanent PosiitonOther
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - Regulatory ResponseNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- TPWeb DeveloperQLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTJunior Account Manager - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCField Technician - Windows/ Office 365 EnvironmentVIC
- FTUser Access AdministratorSA
- TPSenior Project Manager: InfrastructureQLD
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTCustomer Service ConsultantOther
- FTControls AdvisorOther
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTFrontend Developer - UX/UINSW
- FTCloud ArchitectVIC