Why virtualise your NAS environment?
- Charming aspect of storytelling with well-developed characters and a fair amount of challenging puzzles, custom level editor, playful cut-scenes will land a few chuckles
- Some stages are not well-designed as a 3D platformer on an isometric plane — which can be a cause for frustration over sensitive controls and lots of trial and error
Overall, Steal Princess is a game that has decent, challenging puzzles, but may leave you falling flat into a bottomless pit as a 3D platformer.
Price$ 49.95 (AUD)
Steal Princess is a puzzle/platformer game with easy-to-learn game mechanics and somewhat challenging puzzles. Each stage has a victory condition which may include killing all enemies or simply obtaining the key to unlock the gate to the next level.
Some enemies have a colour-coded affinity who can only be defeated by using the corresponding weapon found in plain sight or hidden within an enemy or inanimate object. Anise, the notorious thief and reluctant hero of Steal Princess can use her whip to pull enemies aside, swing from designated objects, and activate switches.
The boss fights are not terribly difficult compared to the encounters preceding it. Most of the boss fights require good timing and dodging attacks. The isometric plane makes certain levels more challenging only because it can be difficult to determine the precise height and depth of a jump across a platform, preventing players from seeing anything behind taller objects that are closer to the player's fixed view. Aside from a few of the awkward jumping and swinging puzzles, the game mechanics are simple and straightforward, providing enough variety to keep you playing.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- E3 2018: Every big game announcement and trailer
- Computex 2018: G.Skill draw eyes with new 'Crystal-RGB' RAM and new gaming gear
- Computex 2018: Everything new announced and shown by MSI
- Computex 2018: ROG cover all the bases with new Delta gaming headset
- Computex 2018: ROG up their game with new Strix II notebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies