Casio XJ-350 DLP
- Optical zoom creates much larger images, very bright
- Poor built-in speaker, no laser pointer
Good for a conference room offering very bright projection and a great optical zoom.
Price$ 3,495.00 (AUD)
Casio's XJ-350 DLP data projector is a well-designed product to suit both business and home users. We tested a shipping version with everything from PowerPoint presentations and digital photos to DVD movies and broadcast TV, and found plenty to like.
The most impressive feature of this native XGA resolution (1024 x 768) projector is a powerful 2X optical zoom lens that enables it to display larger images than models with fixed-focus lenses. The XJ-350 can project a 60" image at just 1.6m from the screen, and a huge 100" image at a distance of 2.7m.
The XJ-350's brightness rating of 2200 ANSI lumens makes it brighter than most lightweight projectors, which generally top out at roughly 1800 ANSI lumens. As a result, it's ideal for delivering colourful presentations with vibrant graphics and sharp text, either with the lights on in a small room or with the lights off in a larger room or small auditorium. These same capabilities (plus a low-noise mode) also make the unit a solid choice for home theatre viewing. The unit's remote has no laser pointer, and its built-in speaker is weak, but these are about the only drawbacks.
The XJ-350 is suitable for both the conference room and (to a lesser degree) the living room. Its strong illumination and powerful zoom lens make it quite a compelling option.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- BenQ Debuts True 4K UHD HDR Home Cinema Projector Designed for Modern Families
- Sony's Android-powered Xperia projector turns any flat surface into a touch screen
- Sony’s new liquid-cooled 4K home video projector delivers 5000 lumens of brightness, costs $60,000
- BenQ targets Epson with revamped home entertainment projectors
- LG's new Laser Display gives you 100in of full HD glory
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTTechnical Consultant (Security)Other
- CCSalesforce Developer - Telco ClientVIC
- CCNetwork Specialist - NetApp Storage and Cisco IP-SANVIC
- CCProject Coordinator/ Change AnalystVIC
- TPPrincipal Project Officer - HealthQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCContinuous Improvement and Change Specialist (Black Belt) - Contract - Nth SydNSW
- CCTeam / Process / Project Coordinator ? Telco ? 6 mth contract - Nth SydNSW
- CCProject EngineerNSW
- FTIT Procurement Analyst - AWS, On-PremOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- TPChange Management OfficerQLD
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTData EngineerOther
- FTAPI Developer | Full stackOther
- CCSenior Storage Specialist - NetApp Storage and Cisco IP-SANVIC
- CCIOS DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Java developer - Insurance BackgroundQLD
- FTGraduate Project CoordinatorNSW
- CCJava Tech Lead with AEMNSW
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- CCFront-End Developer (React)NSW