"If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63."
Cabos is a useful, simple file-sharing program.
- Free, simple to use
- Not many 'extra' features
For those who want file downloads simple and straight-ahead, Cabos is a solid bet.
iTunes has not killed file sharing using peer-to-peer clients. There are still plenty of people who share music, video, and other files with one another. If you're one of those, you may want to give the free Cabos a try.
It's a simple file-sharing program that uses the guts of Gnutella and Limewire with few frills, but it's straightforward to use.
Type in a search term, and Cabos goes out and files that match what you want. For each match, you see a great deal of detail, including the file size, the speed of transfer if you decide to download it, the estimated time it will take to download, the artist name, the album name, and more.
Double-click any file to download it; you can then manage your downloads with the built-in file manager.
There are few nice extras here, but some of them are useful. If you use iTunes, for example, you can search for the artist or album that you're currently listening to, which is a nice touch. But there's not much extra beyond that - for example, there's no player built into the program.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Apple combats iPhone throttling backlash with new iOS 12 features
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies