Cabos is a useful, simple file-sharing program.
- Free, simple to use
- Not many 'extra' features
For those who want file downloads simple and straight-ahead, Cabos is a solid bet.
iTunes has not killed file sharing using peer-to-peer clients. There are still plenty of people who share music, video, and other files with one another. If you're one of those, you may want to give the free Cabos a try.
It's a simple file-sharing program that uses the guts of Gnutella and Limewire with few frills, but it's straightforward to use.
Type in a search term, and Cabos goes out and files that match what you want. For each match, you see a great deal of detail, including the file size, the speed of transfer if you decide to download it, the estimated time it will take to download, the artist name, the album name, and more.
Double-click any file to download it; you can then manage your downloads with the built-in file manager.
There are few nice extras here, but some of them are useful. If you use iTunes, for example, you can search for the artist or album that you're currently listening to, which is a nice touch. But there's not much extra beyond that - for example, there's no player built into the program.
Join the newsletter!
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Toys for Boys
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Bose SoundLink Micro
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
UBTech First Order Stormtrooper Robot
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
Xbox One X
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Fallout Geeki Tikis
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
- Amazon confirms early 2018 Australian launch for Alexa and Echo
- JBL join smart speaker arena with the portable, waterproof and (Google-powered) JBL Link range
- University of Sydney Signs World-First Agreement with Dropbox
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
PCW Evaluation Team
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
- LG V30+ review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
- Fitbit Ionic review: Impressive but not quite iconic
- Xbox One X review: Brave new world
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Telecommunications RiggerSA
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCSEPM Security EngineerWA
- FTSenior Digital Producer/Digital Program ManagerOther
- FTFront-End DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnology Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- CCProject Manager - InfrastructureWA
- FTTeam and Project Administrator - SalesforceQLD
- FTPortfolio & Governance Senior AnalystVIC
- FTMachine Learning LeadOther
- CCSite Acquisition Coordinator - Sydney basedNSW
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTDesktop TechnicianSA
- PTAxway developersVIC
- FTHealthcare Systems Support Specialist - HL7QLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTPlatform Architect - InfrastructureOther
- FTSpatial AnalystVIC
- FTRiggers / Telecommunication RiggersOther
- FTSenior System Administrator - UNIXVIC
- TPBusiness Consultant - Dynamics CRMWA
- FTInfra Deployment Lead/- Windows 10 SOE rollout projectOther
- CCSenior MySQL Database Administrator - SydneySA
- TPSharepoint DeveloperQLD