Bullzip PDF Printer
An excellent free PDF printer tool.
- Nothing of note
This is best of breed. Uninstall the other free PDF tools you may have tried and use Bullzip.
Bullzip is an excellent free PDF printer tool.
Occasionally a freebie surprises us with a feature or two we weren't expecting. In Bullzip PDF Printer's case it's the ability to password-protect PDF files and even watermark them. Normally, you have to fork over a fair amount of cash for these niceties. Both features - as well as the basic PDF printing - worked perfectly.
Like many free PDF apps, Bullzip is actually a front-end for the public domain Ghostscript Postscript/PDF printer driver, which is where the PDF features actually reside. Still, for anyone to take the time to implement the more advanced features in a super-clean, advertising-free little app is, well, great.
The authors accept donations, and if you're as pleased with the program as we are you might consider sending them a quid or two. They also have a pay version, PDF Writer, which according to the company is "superior to the bullzip edition in some installation related matters". You might donate by buying that program instead.
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Businesses jump on Amazon’s Alexa after Australian launch date revealed
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTServices Delivery ManagerOther
- TPIT Storage EngineerVIC
- TPAutomation TesterACT
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- CCSecurity DesignerNSW
- CCField Technician - Windows/ Office 365 EnvironmentVIC
- TPSpecialist TechnicianVIC
- FTHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTManager Information ServicesQLD
- FTSolution Architect - DigitalVIC
- CCApplications Packaging EngineerWA
- FTSenior Technical Lead | .Net | FintechOther
- TPDigital ProducerVIC
- TPBusiness Analyst Business Intelligence QlikVIC
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- CCMaximo DeveloperNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperQLD
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTTest ManagerOther
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationNSW
- TPContract ManagerACT
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther