Brother HL-3045CN colour laser printer
|Stated print speed (b&w)||18|
|Stated print speed (colour)||18|
|Warranty length (months)||12|
|Wired Terminals / Ports||Ethernet, USB 2.0|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Epson launches new high-speed Enterprise inkjet printer
- When life gives you a 3D printer, make a house
- Hacker hijacks thousands of publicly exposed printers to warn owners
- Why won’t my printer connect to my wireless router?
- 3D printer owners rate the best 14 machines
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst | Utilities | Multiple PositionsQLD
- FTGraduate C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCOracle Identity & Access Management AdministratorNSW
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsACT
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTWeb Developer (UX Design / Siebel Open UI / CSS)NSW
- FTJunior iOS DeveloperWA
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- CCMid Level .Net AnalystQLD
- CCSet-Top Box InstallerQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - HR SystemsOther
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW