|System requirements||PC Minimum System Requirements: Windows® XP/Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 (Updated with the latest Service Packs) with DirectX® 9.0c 2.6 GHz Pentium® IV or equivalent AMD Athlon® processor 128 MB PCIe NVIDIA® GeForce® 6600 GT or ATI Radeon® 9800 PRO video card or better 12 GB available HD space 1 GB RAM (1.5 GB required for Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 users) DVD-ROM drive Broadband Internet connection 1024X720 minimum display resolution PC Recommended System Requirements: Windows Vista®/Windows® 7 Dual Core 2.4Ghz Processor 2 GB RAM 512 MB NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GTX or ATI Radeon® HD 3870 or better Mac Minimum System Requirements: Mac® OS X 10.5.8, 10.6.2 or newer Intel® Processor NVIDIA® GeForce® 8600M GT or ATI Radeon® X1600 or better 12 GB available HD space 2 GB Ram DVD-ROM drive Broadband Internet connection 1024X720 minimum display resolution Mac Recommended System Requirements: Intel® Core 2 Duo processor 4 GB system RAM NVIDIA® GeForce® 9600M GT or ATI Radeon® HD 4670 or better|
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Australia to miss out on Samsung's Xbox partnership
- Razer revive Blackshark esports headset
- Google's Play Pass all-you-can-app subscription launches in Australia
- Hearthstone goes back to school with Scholomance Academy
- Mafia remake gets pushed to September 25
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies