Another YouTube competitor
- More than 26 million hours of video!
- Nothing of note
YouTube's popularity has spawned a number of copycat sites and even paved the way for online entertainment networks that allow users to freely stream content and download it for use elsewhere. Blinkx is one of the bigger ones.
Blinkx is a similar service to Joost but, rather than having video content stored on the website, Blinkx acts as a search engine, trawling the Web for video content that relates to your keywords. It provides a list of matching content for you to access.
Blinkx has signed more than 350 media partnerships, including deals with several national broadcasters, and the service offers more than 26 million hours of video.
Of course, user-created content is one area of entertainment that's really taken off over the past few years — YouTube is a prime example of this success. The video Web site allows users to upload videos and share them with literally hundreds of thousands of viewers, almost like 'You've Been Framed' for the digital generation.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- AMD Radeon Pro Graphics powers Amazon Web Services AppStream 2.0
- Trend Micro Strengthens its Security Offerings in Trend Micro Security
- Billions of devices at risk as Bluetooth-bourne vulnerability exposed
- Here's the Apple macOS High Sierra release date
- Adobe and Microsoft expand productivity partnership
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTInfrastructure Solution Designer l Skype for Business SolutionsNSW
- CCProgram Manager - Telco O2AVIC
- FTTechnical Lead - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTWorkforce Planning AnalystOther
- FTSalesforce Platform LeadOther
- CCSAP Techno Function ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- TPSenior Consultant - ServiceNowNSW
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter ValleyNSW
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment Team LeadVIC
- CCBlue Prism DevelopersVIC
- FTFinance AnalystOther
- FTUI / UX Lead DesignerQLD
- FTNetwork Security ConsultantOther
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- CCSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- FTLinux DevOps EngineerOther