Another YouTube competitor
- More than 26 million hours of video!
- Nothing of note
YouTube's popularity has spawned a number of copycat sites and even paved the way for online entertainment networks that allow users to freely stream content and download it for use elsewhere. Blinkx is one of the bigger ones.
Blinkx is a similar service to Joost but, rather than having video content stored on the website, Blinkx acts as a search engine, trawling the Web for video content that relates to your keywords. It provides a list of matching content for you to access.
Blinkx has signed more than 350 media partnerships, including deals with several national broadcasters, and the service offers more than 26 million hours of video.
Of course, user-created content is one area of entertainment that's really taken off over the past few years — YouTube is a prime example of this success. The video Web site allows users to upload videos and share them with literally hundreds of thousands of viewers, almost like 'You've Been Framed' for the digital generation.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTWindows DevOps EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Project CoordinatorVIC
- CCSenior Integration ArchitectACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- CCSenior Business Project ManagerNSW
- FTUI Designer | ContractOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTRadio Communications Field TechnicianOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Security ConsultantOther
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- FTTechnical Specialist - IP Networks / TelcoOther
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - BankingVIC
- CCService Delivery Coordinator - TelcoVIC
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSenior Network ConsultantOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- FTData AnalystOther
- FTInfrastructure Architect (EUC)Other
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Systems Engineer/Veeam SpecialistOther