So you can enjoy the sunshine while listening to your favourite music or podcast. Thanks to Sennheiser. Enter today.
A security product for PC, Mac and Android devices
Sphere is not only a Windows PC-based anti-virus product, it will also work on Macs (Mac OS X Tiger 10.4.6 or later, Mac OS X Leopard 10.5 or later, Mac OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later, and Mac OS X Lion 10.7 or later), in addition to Android smartphones and tablets (as long as they are running Android 2.2 or later. It provides protection against viruses, spyware and spam, and helps precent ID theft and fraud by keeping your credentials and credit card data safe. Remote locking and wiping of devices is also available for Android devices. You can use Sphere on an unlimited number of devices, for up to three users.
Price$ 99.95 (AUD)
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Recently squashed Alexa bug could have allowed hackers access to voice histories, researchers say
- Researchers teach Google and Amazon smart speakers to spy on users
- McAfee releases 2019 Threat Predictions Report
- Malwarebytes releases 2018 Q3 Cybercrime Tactics and Techniques Report
- Cylance helps Australians stay smart online
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies