Belkin Car Vent Mount review
An easily transportable phone holder
- Rubber clips might not last too long
A small, portable device which holds your phone in cars.
Price$ 30.00 (AUD)
If you regularly switch cars then having a large, adjustable phone mount can be a pain to move around – especially if you’re travelling. Belkin’s Car Vent Mount has four rubber slots on the back meaning it can easily clip onto most formats of car air vents. We tested on a Ford Mustang, Subaru Liberty and Ford Kuga, all of which had different vents and it held fast.
The sides are spring-loaded and adjustable with rubber grips and it securely held onto phones as wide as an iPhone 6S Plus and the Huawei Mate 8 which has a 6-inch screen.
Our only concern is the rubber clips on the back could well get loose over time and start losing their grip. But there'd be simple ways of fixing that.
Ultimately, it does what it says on the tin and costs $30.
- 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- Here's how Maserati customized Android for its Ghibli dashboard
- How to fit child seats and baby capsule in a 2016 Mustang
- Subaru Liberty 3.6R 2016 review
- Review: Tudia Klip seeks to prolong the life of iPhone and iPad charging cables
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt cases for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Join the newsletter!
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSecurity Operations SpecialistOther
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- CCSharePoint Business Analyst / DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerVIC
- TPPrincipal Solution Architect | CloudQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTNetwork Operator - Order Support CentreOther
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- TPSolution Architect - Web & TelephonyQLD
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- CCProject ManagerWA
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Support ManagerOther
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCIntegration SpecialistNSW
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager/LeaderSA
- CCSenior Solution Architect - Brisbane locationVIC
- TPSecurity Operations SpecialistQLD