Belkin Car Vent Mount review
An easily transportable phone holder
- Rubber clips might not last too long
A small, portable device which holds your phone in cars.
Price$ 30.00 (AUD)
If you regularly switch cars then having a large, adjustable phone mount can be a pain to move around – especially if you’re travelling. Belkin’s Car Vent Mount has four rubber slots on the back meaning it can easily clip onto most formats of car air vents. We tested on a Ford Mustang, Subaru Liberty and Ford Kuga, all of which had different vents and it held fast.
The sides are spring-loaded and adjustable with rubber grips and it securely held onto phones as wide as an iPhone 6S Plus and the Huawei Mate 8 which has a 6-inch screen.
Our only concern is the rubber clips on the back could well get loose over time and start losing their grip. But there'd be simple ways of fixing that.
Ultimately, it does what it says on the tin and costs $30.
- 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- Here's how Maserati customized Android for its Ghibli dashboard
- How to fit child seats and baby capsule in a 2016 Mustang
- Subaru Liberty 3.6R 2016 review
- Review: Tudia Klip seeks to prolong the life of iPhone and iPad charging cables
- Review: Incipio OtterBox and 3Sixt cases for the Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
- The 'Amazon effect' will drive autonomous vehicles, Nvidia CEO says
- Sony's clever image sensor helps autonomous cars see better
- Baidu to share autonomous vehicle technology
- Tesla to begin taking orders for its solar roof shingles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram Director - Consulting FirmACT
- CCJunior-Mid level .Net/Front-End DeveloperQLD
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- FTProject Support OfficerSA
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTSenior Strategy Consultant - Large CorporateOther
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTProgram ManagerOther
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- CCNetwork SpecialistNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTAPI LeadOther
- CCProject DirectorQLD
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersNSW
- CCPartner Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTOffice 365 Technical SpecialistOther
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCData Analyst - SAP Data Services Exp RequiredQLD
- FTSenior .Net Developer - Federal GovernmentOther