Atlus Trauma Center: New Blood
- Two-player support is great, same brand of operating fun that we loved in Second Opinion
- There is nothing new or groundbreaking here, so if you weren't a fan before, this probably won't change your mind
If you liked the excellent Second Opinion, you'll love New Blood just as much.
It's been a while since we scrubbed in for some Trauma Center fun, but it looks like we have another reason to get back into the operating room now that the amazing Trauma Center: New Blood has arrived.
Paging Doctor who?
Taking a break away from crowded cities and harried emergency rooms, New Blood drops you in a remote Alaskan hospital where two talented doctors, Dr. Markus Vaughn and Dr. Valerie Blaylock are obviously wasting their talent on treating simple illnesses and maladies. Dr. Vaughn has mastered the invaluable healing touch, while Dr. Blaylock is getting close. However, the forces that be won't let the two doctors spend all their time on small tumours for long, and they are soon called upon to face a new terrifying medical menace named Stigma.
But with two surgeons in the same hospital, there's a lot more than just equal opportunity at work here. The best addition that New Blood brings to the table is its multiplayer co-op mode. Two players can work together to complete the various operations, with each doctor receiving their own separate score; naturally, this allows for a competitive angle that further ramps up the tension and anxiety already innate in Trauma Center series.
Order of operations
You can also add your scores to online leaderboards and take part in challenge episodes that have you racing against the clock to finish a string of operations against the clock. The game is a great follow-up to Second Opinion but the formula hasn't changed much.
It's disappointing to see that the graphics haven't been updated and that the gameplay hasn't taken a significant step forward, but there's still plenty of fun to be had. The storyline is great and the gameplay is as entertaining as you all remember from the other games.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- VR fairytale game Luna due for Oct 17 release
- Event schedule announced for PAX Aus 2017
- Hand of Fate 2 set for Nov. 7 launch, will support 4K HD on Xbox
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt ? 6 month contractVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- CCPenetration Test AnalystACT
- CCEnvironment Support Analyst with .NetQLD
- FTHR Analyst - Remuneration & PerformanceOther
- TPICT TechnicianVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - POS/DesktopOther
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- TPIT Change Manager Windows UpgradeVIC
- CCBusiness/System Analyst- (Human Capital Management (HCM) )NSW
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- FTCloud Engineer | AzureOther
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTLean Six Sigma Process AnalystOther
- CCSenior Workbrain Functional Expert - Brisbane BasedVIC
- FTSenior Systems Engineer, Wintel, VMWareOther