Atari Australia N+
Ninjas and more
- Can create your own levels
- Web version is free
While N+ is a polished game, I am fine leaving N as a nice Internet distraction, even if the controls aren't quite as tight as when you play these handheld versions.
Price$ 79.95 (AUD)
First of all, you know N is a free Web-based game, right? Ok, you probably liked it pretty well, then, huh, if you're willing to pay for N+. It's a likeable game! Who doesn't want to procrastinate by wall jumping around as a sprightly little ninja, getting blown to smithereens by obnoxious robots, or falling to your doom in a hip 'n fresh old school, styled arena platformer?
So what do you get for spending budget price dollars on a hard copy? A variety of challenging levels to start with, a level editor so you can mastermind impossible feats of ninja daring, and access to a Wi-Fi community where you can upload levels for other players to try, play and rate the levels of those other players, and decide who really knows how to make those ninja work!
The PSP version is nice not only because it's less of a pain to get online, but also because it has a higher resolution screen so they don't usually feel bad putting the whole arena on there. The DS uses the top screen to show the overall map, but it's sort of tiny, so the bottom screen is a zoomed in view. Actually the levels included in the two different versions appear to be, if not completely different, than at least noticeably so — perhaps an incentive for the true N addict to purchase both.
Personally I'd say the real draw to go beyond the browser game is if you really want to create your own N levels, which personally, I don't. Don't forget, N+ is already an XBLA game for just 800 Microsoft points, a cheaper option unless you really want to draw your custom levels with a DS stylus.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- MSI GE73 7RF VR Raider Gaming Laptop: Full, in-depth review
- Sony ghillie up with new Call of Duty bundle
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTProject Manager- Cloud -Federal GovernmentOther
- CCSIAM Governance ManagerNSW
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedVIC
- FTProject Deployment EngineerQLD
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- FTUnix/AIX AdministratorOther
- FTSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSenior IT Recruitment Consultant - CommercialOther
- TPSenior Enterprise ArchitectNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Must have baseline or NV1 clearanceOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- CCDataStage DeveloperNSW
- FTUX Designer | 9mth ContractOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTData ModellerOther
- FTTechnology and Strategy Architecture ManagerQLD