Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0
An all-in-one tuneup tool.
- Does a great job of system optimisation
- Not cheap
At $82, Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 isn't cheap. But if you want an all-in-one system optimiser that does a superb job, you'll find it worth the money.
Price$ 81.99 (AUD)
Ashampoo WinOptimizer 6.0 is an all-in-one tuneup tool includes just about every PC optimisation feature you can imagine.
Whether you're looking to clean your PC's Registry, clear out unnecessary programs that run on startup, undelete files, defragment your hard disk, or perform a simple, one-click optimisation, you'll find it in Ashampoo WinOptimizer. And you'll find a lot more as well.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer digs quite deep into your system, and finds tweaks that other optimisers miss.
For example, when you get Ashampoo WinOptimizer to tune up your startup, it doesn't just check for unnecessary programs, as some other optimisers do.
Ashampoo WinOptimizer also looks for services that don't need to be run, such as the Tablet PC Input Service. If you don't have a tablet PC, you don't need this service, yet frequently Windows programs load it on startup.
All the Ashampoo WinOptimizer modules are well-integrated and easy to use. There's also a handy backup feature that lets you restore the state of your system if you make a change you'd like to roll back.
Join the newsletter!
So, what do I want out of my next laptop and what must it include?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 2 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 3 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Latest News Articles
- Bitdefender unveils new 2019 product line
- WWDC 2018: Apple gives us a first look at an all-new Mac App Store
- Apple combats iPhone throttling backlash with new iOS 12 features
- Budget 2018: Government seeks to boost Australian AI capabilities
- JBL take smart speakers back to the living room Link 300
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- Sonos Beam review: A more-affordable, smarter soundbar option
- Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies