Ashampoo ClipFinder HD
Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is free software that lets you search for, download and view video clips.
- Supports multiple video services, free
- Nothing of note
Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is the best online video-viewing tool you can buy — and it's free.
If you're a fan of online videos — and let's face it, who isn't these days — you'll no doubt be a fan of Ashampoo ClipFinder HD as well. This program lets you search for videos through multiple online video sites — including YouTube, Yahoo Video, Vimeo, Spike, and many others — then lets you view any video, save its location in the program for future viewing, or save it to your hard disk. It's simply the best online video-viewing tool you can find. Even more remarkable, Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is free.
To find any video, simply type in a search term or terms, and you'll see thumbnails of the videos at each individual video site. You can make the thumbnails larger or smaller for easy browsing. Click on any video and you'll view it, inside Ashampoo ClipFinder HD itself, so you won't need to jump to a browser or separate application.
You can also download any video, save its URL, head directly to the site in your browser, and keep a list of favourite videos, and even create video playlists. When you download the video, with Ashampoo ClipFinder HD you can save it in a format that can be easily viewed by a media player.
There are a lot of nice extras in Ashampoo ClipFinder HD, including the ability to only search for videos in high definition (HD) format — hence the program's name. If you've ever wished that you could save a copy of a video you found online, Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is the best way to do it.
Ashampoo ClipFinder HD is free, but will work for only 10 days unless you provide your e-mail address to vendor Ashampoo. If you provide your e-mail address, you will be sent a key that can unlock the program so you can use it for free permanently.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
- Nvidia unveils Pegasus, an AI computer that can power fully autonomous vehicles
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior NPM DeveloperNSW
- FTProject Manager - Property /Engineering/ Construction - GovtOther
- CCService Desk AnalystACT
- FTSystems AnalystSA
- FTPermanent Project ManagersACT
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTQlikview Technical LeadOther
- CCLinux Systems AdministratorACT
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistOther
- FTJunior IT Admin CoordinatorACT
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- TPProject Manager - Data Feed ReplacementVIC
- FTCommunications Officer (Social Media Focus)Other
- CCWindows / Unix / Linux Systems Administration / Support SpecialistNSW
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- TPChange ManagerNSW