iPhone 13 Pro Max review: The new battery life champion
Apple's biggest and most expensive iPhone runs a lot longer than the rest.
- Epic battery life
- ProMotion finally on iPhone
- Great camera system
- No USB-C
- No always-on display
- It's time for a selfie camera upgrade
The iPhone 13 Pro Max is the same exact great phone as the iPhone 13 Pro, only bigger. And more expensive. With the larger battery, this phone lasts a lot longer than any iPhone before.
Price$ 1,849.00 (AUD)
Price when reviewed
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Windows 11 review: An unnecessary replacement for Windows 10
- 2 Sony WF-1000XM4 review: These noise-canceling earbuds have all-around appeal
- 3 Acer Swift X review: A rare ultraportable laptop with bite
- 4 Jackery Explorer 1000 Portable Power Station review: Good for venturing off the grid
- 5 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
Latest News Articles
- How to encrypt a Mac storage device
- Apple's cheapest iPhone just got a little cheaper through Vodafone
- Apple One service subscription coming to A/NZ later in the year
- Deal: Telstra throw in the 'free' pair of AirPods that Apple won't
- Here's how much the new iPhone SE costs in Australia
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- What's on offer in Telstra's latest flash sale?
- Best way to get the Google Pixel 6 and Google Pixel 6 Pro in Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies