Malware has become ubiquitous, scam sites proliferate, and there are constant privacy dangers on the Web
- Won't work with earlier versions of Internet Explorer
An excellent, free tool. There's really no reason not to try WOT (Web of Trust).
WOT (Web of Trust) rates every site for trustworthiness, vendor reliability, privacy, and child safety, and shows you the results using simple-to-scan coloured icons. (Red for bad, green for good.) When you do a search in Google or another website, you'll see the icons and know what you're in for if you visit.
You can also visit the WOT (Web of Trust) rating for each site to see why it was given its rating, and read reviews by people who have visited the site.
WOT (Web of Trust) offers other protections as well. When you visit a site with a red rating, you first get a big warning on your screen. That way, you can either navigate away or click through at your own peril.
And when you're on any website, click the WOT (Web of Trust) button in Firefox and you'll be shown details about the site's rating as well. You can view information and ratings about Trustworthiness, Vendor Reliability, Privacy, and Child Safety.
The newest version of WOT (Web of Trust) has four levels of safety from which you can choose, including Lite, which shows ratings icons only for dangerous sites, all the way up to Parental Control, which in addition to blocking dangerous sites, also blocks sites not suitable for children. In addition, WOT is now available for Internet Explorer 8.0 (although not earlier versions of Internet Explorer), as well as for Mozilla Firefox as an add-in.
Join the newsletter!
Featuring a high capacity ink tank system, that completely removes the need for cartridges - it comes with up to 2 years of ink in the box
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Latest News Articles
- Sonos say Aussie Alexa support for One smart speaker won't arrive until Autumn 2018
- Transport for NSW boosts digital experience with Amazon Alexa
- Irdeto Acquires Denuvo
- Amazon Alexa and Echo set for Febuary launch
- Officeworks hops on voice interface bandwagon with Google Assistant integration
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Five 2017 flagship smartphones that are now less than $900
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCLSS Black Belt ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTJunior Project ManagerOther
- FTIAM DevOps EngineerOther
- CCProject Manager (mid-level)NSW
- FTSenior UX Digital Developer, Digital Design DevelopmentOther
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTStakeholder Engagement Lead x2 (Land Access)Other
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperWA
- FTChange and Communication LeadersOther
- TPSystems AnalystVIC
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- FTITIL Problem Manager - Team LeadACT
- TPProject Manager - Learning SystemsQLD
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (Infrastructure/ Office Relocation)Other
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTHR System ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Developer - Data Feeds: C# .Net Developer | FinTechOther
- FTSenior API/Integration DeveloperOther