Adobe Systems Photoshop Elements 3.0
The tools to perform digital imaging wizardry easily, as well as a more effective way to organise and share your digital media files.
Price$ 179.00 (AUD)
Photoshop Elements 3.0, Adobe's latest image editing package for the non-professional, has been given a substantial facelift. Besides the revamped interface, improved tools and new features have transformed Elements 3.0 into a substantial image editing package with widespread appeal.
The opening screen provides quick access to your media collection for general file organising and viewing, with standard edit tools and features made available if you work in edit mode. You can either follow a step-by-step process or work at your own speed, confident in knowing that the undo button will correct any indiscretion.
Red-eye removal, one of the more popular features in any image editing program, has been improved in Elements 3.0, with less need to be so accurate. Just select the red-eye tool and click somewhere around the offending eye and suddenly your baby doesn't look possessed! The Spot Healing Brush, brought over from Adobe's professional Photoshop CS, is a truly useful tool for one-click fixes of small skin blemishes or dust specks.
Professional features include support for 16-bit colour images and high quality uncompressed RAW image files.
Elements 3.0 has also included much of the functionality previously only available in Adobe Photoshop Album.
Elements 3.0 is now a much more complete and user-friendly solution than version 2.0 and as good as any consumer-based digital imaging package on the market.
Join the newsletter!
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
cloudandco Smart Cane
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Lego Mindstorms EV3
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Bose SoundLink Micro
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft delves deeper into AI with new kit bag of tools
- Samsung unifies smart-home products with Bixby 2.0
- Optimizely expands its enterprise-focused offerings
- Dropbox go pro with Dropbox Profesional
- Intel launches AI-driven anti-money laundering solution
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- The Best Australian Black Friday Tech Deals That Aren't On Amazon
- Wolfenstein The New Colossus Review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTSenior Test Analyst (VIC)Other
- FTApplication Support SpecialistVIC
- FTDevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTField Services TechnicianACT
- TPCyber Security ConsultantNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectACT
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCSecurity/ Penetration Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Java DevelopersACT
- FTNetwork Integration SpecialistOther
- CCRegulatory Project ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTAxiomSL Technical ConsultantOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTSenior Analyst, Technical SupportNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - Financial ServicesOther
- FT0365 Consultant - Large Scale O365 ImplementationVIC