Adobe Systems Acrobat Professional 7.0
Once it gets going, the application gives you a handy way to share files. The ability to allow comments and mark up in Adobe Reader 7 also makes it easier than ever to get everybody's input.
Price$ 839.00 (AUD)
If you need an easier way to share and comment on documents, take a look at Adobe's Acrobat 7 Professional. The $839 program lets you create Portable Document Format (PDF) files that users of Adobe's free Reader 7 can annotate - but only if you let them.
Once you enable commenting, you'll be warned that you will lose some Acrobat functions, such as the ability to delete pages and fill out form fields. To preserve this functionality, you must save a version of the document without commenting enabled. Note: the $539 Standard version of Acrobat 7 doesn't allow you to make the mark up and comment tools available to Adobe Reader 7 users.
Version 7 enhances Acrobat's links to Microsoft Office applications, including the ability to PDF Outlook e-mail messages or entire folders.
Adobe claims that version 7 is 50 per cent faster than version 6 at creating PDF files from Office apps.
Adobe also promises launch times for Acrobat and Reader that are up to four times faster than with previous versions. I didn't notice a much speedier startup with either program on my test machine, however.
Join the newsletter!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Motorola Edge 20 Fusion review: A mid-range smartphone with all-rounder performance
- 2 Acer Nitro 5 review: A big-screen RTX 3080 laptop with screaming value
- 3 LG Gram 17 (2021) review: Super lightweight and primed for productivity
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 8 review: A superior tablet with baffling quirks
- 5 Acer Aspire Vero review: An eco-friendly Windows 11 laptop
Latest News Articles
- Tile has just made your Lenovo X1 ThinkPad laptop almost impossible to lose
- Telstra offers free 12 month subscriptions to Disney+
- There’s an easy fix for Windows 11’s slow SSD performance
- Best USB microphones for streaming: Upgrade your stream with high-quality audio
- 13 must-know Slack keyboard shortcuts for powerful productivity
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Can 5G cause safety concerns in Australian airplanes?
- 4K Blu-ray support is dying on the PC. MakeMKV can help
- How to get the best deal on Samsung's new Galaxy S21 Fan Edition 5G phone
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies