This month, two PC World readers are going to be the lucky recipients of Huawei’s latest smartwatch, the HUAWEI WATCH GT 2 Pro, valued at $499.
- 31 May 2019 17:01
ReFirm Labs Launches Certified Partner Program for Managed Security Service Providers and Resellers Worldwide
ADELAIDE, Australia, May 31, 2019 – ReFirm Labs, a provider of the industry’s first proactive IoT and firmware security solutions, today announced the launch of its global certified partner program for its flagship Centrifuge Platform® that vets, validates and continuously monitors the security of the firmware that runs billions of IoT devices, consumer electronics and other connected enterprise machines.
Designed for managed security service providers (MSSPs), solution partners and value-added resellers, the new program provides partners with revenue share tiers and various incentive programs, including specialised training, sales support and unique access to IoT and firmware security experts at ReFirm Labs.
“There is certainly no shortage of opportunities for improving IoT and firmware security,” said Robbie Robbins, vice president of sales and business development for ReFirm Labs. “As our business continues to grow, we’re excited to offer MSSPs and resellers the opportunity to increase their revenues and expand their market share while helping their customers more efficiently and proactively manage the security of their IoT devices.”
ReFirm Labs’ Centrifuge Platform® is the industry’s first proactive IoT and firmware security solution that allows companies to quickly analyse their firmware for hidden dangers and respond immediately to potential weak spots. Centrifuge Platform® identifies and reports potential zero-day vulnerabilities, hidden crypto keys, backdoor passwords and already known vulnerabilities in IoT devices, all without needing access to source code, in less than 30 minutes.
Refirm Labs’ certified partner program offers three tiers: Bronze, Silver and Gold. Key partner benefits include:
• Business Development Representative: All tiers of partners have access to a Business Development Representative (BDR) who provides customised support for any issues or technical resource requests. Gold and Silver partners are supported by the vice president of sales who assists with joint demand generation campaigns, creating co-branded collateral and executing other marketing initiatives.
• Renewals: ReFirm Labs’ Centrifuge Platform® is sold as an annual subscription, and Silver and Gold partner have opportunities for earning renewal revenue with every subscription sold.
• Lead Distribution: Gold partners receive qualified prospect leads based on availability and geography.
• Partner Incentive Programs: Gold partners work with the BDR to develop custom sales incentive programs to provide additional financial incentives that reward sales activity.
• Training: Silver and Gold partners are provided opportunities to attend periodic sales training and technical training.
Founding partners in ReFirm Labs’ Partner Program include:
• emt Distribution, based in Adelaide, Australia, is a value added distributor of cyber security solutions. With a presence in Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, Philippines, UAE and South Africa, the company assists channel partners, MSPs and MSSPs by offering pre and post-sales support, channel development, engaged sales processes and marketing assistance for both vendors and channel partners.
• Systex Corporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan, is an IT services provider focused on cloud, mobile, Big Data, cyber security and social media. The company has offices in Taiwan, China and Hong Kong.
• Soliton Systems, based in Tokyo, Japan, manufactures a range of mobile video streaming, video encoding and security products. With offices in the U.S., Europe and China, Soliton’s flagship product, the Zao Smart Telecaster, is used by global broadcasters, news and sport production companies and emergency service providers.
“Current security standards have not kept pace with the rapid adoption of internet-connected devices, and our partnership with ReFirm Labs allows us to introduce the benefits of their Centrifuge Platform® to our channel partners and their end users in Australia and New Zealand,” said Richard Rundle, CEO of emt Distribution. “By adding IoT device and firmware security to our threat intelligence solutions, ReFirm Labs provides a key tool for improving the security of the regional supply chain.”
For more information about ReFirm Labs’ certified partner program, visit https://www.refirmlabs.com/partners/.
About ReFirm Labs
ReFirm Labs provides the industry’s first IoT and firmware security solutions that proactively vet, validate and continuously monitor IoT devices from hidden threats. Its flagship product, Centrifuge Platform®, detects and reports potential zero-day exploits, hidden crypto keys, backdoor passwords and known vulnerabilities in IoT devices without needing access to source code. ReFirm Labs’ technology has been proven to provide the insight and intelligence needed for users to proactively defend connected devices and maintain compliance and the integrity of supply chain security. Founded by a team of former NSA offensive cyber operators, ReFirm Labs is trusted by government agencies and Fortune 500 companies that operate in a wide variety of industries, including: telecommunications, cloud infrastructure and data centres, automotive, health care, utilities and manufacturing.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Razer Naga Trinity review: The last best MMO gaming mouse
- 2 Dynabook Portégé X30W-J – a very good all-rounder
- 3 Google Pixel 5 Review: Soft Reboot
- 4 Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Z Flip review: Killer form-factor, lethal price-tag
Join the newsletter!
- The Windows 11 leak is criticized as an early, incomplete build
- Windows 11 Start menu: How to make it look like Windows 10
- When will Windows 11 ship? Here's what we know
- 7 big ways Windows 11 changes Windows 10
- Why you don't want a USB-C charger for your gaming laptop
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
- Six headphone deals to consider for Australia's EOFY 2021
- Every TV in Samsung's 2021 TV line-up explained: Neo QLED vs Crystal UHD vs QLED
- Best Australian EOFY 2021 Laptop Deals
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies