Brought to you by Norton Symantec
- 1 February 2018 10:20
InterSystems IRIS Data Platform™ Now Available
SYDNEY, Australia, February 1, 2018 – InterSystems, a global leader in information technology platforms for health, business and government applications, today announced the general availability of InterSystems IRIS Data Platform™, the first data platform to deliver multi-workload and multi-model data management, native interoperability and an open analytics platform in a single product.
InterSystems IRIS is a complete unified data platform that makes it faster and easier to build real-time data-rich applications. It enables organisations to combine event and transactional data with large sets of historical and other data to capture untapped business opportunities and improve operational efficiencies. InterSystems IRIS empowers today’s digital business to be smarter, faster and more flexible.
InterSystems IRIS Data Platform:
● Delivers concurrent transactional and analytic processing, and supports multiple data representations – including relational and non-relational models which are always synchronised – in a single database;
● Provides a complete set of interoperability capabilities to integrate disparate data and applications and create seamless real time business processes;
● Includes business intelligence and natural language processing capabilities, and an open analytics platform that allows best-of-breed, third-party analytics to be easily incorporated through dedicated connectors and industry standards; and
● Supports flexible deployment options for public and private cloud, on premises and hybrid environments.
InterSystems IRIS provides unique capabilities for highly efficient horizontal and vertical scaling, delivering high performance, efficiency and reliability for handling large data volumes with high levels of simultaneous transactional and query activity.
Along with the general availability of InterSystems IRIS, InterSystems has introduced the InterSystems IRIS Experience, a new user experience that allows guided and open access to InterSystems IRIS Data Platform for exploring its powerful features. The Experience offers users the ability to solve challenges and build solutions using real-world data sets. With compelling scenarios, such as big data analytics and predicting patterns of financial fraud, developers and organisations can experience the power of the InterSystems IRIS Data Platform firsthand.
“InterSystems shares a commitment to innovation with our customers and partners, and we’ve developed InterSystems IRIS Data Platform to accelerate the development of new, more robust and data-rich applications,” said Paul Grabscheid, InterSystems vice president of Strategy. “InterSystems IRIS is empowering innovative organisations to become truly data driven, taking data out of stagnant silos and turning it into actionable insights that drive better business decisions and customer experiences.”
“InterSystems IRIS is designed to handle and optimise mixed workloads and data-intensive applications at scale in the cloud, on-premises or in hybrid environments, while providing built-in security, reliability and support,” said Mike Leone, senior analyst for the IT analyst, research, validation and strategy firm Enterprise Strategy Group (ESG). “Rather than a traditional siloed database approach, InterSystems IRIS provides a single platform with an underlying data representation capable of multiple projections of the same data, enabling organisations to better meet modern business process requirements.”
As the newest member of the InterSystems data platform product family, InterSystems IRIS joins the Caché high-performance multi-model database and Ensemble application integration engine. InterSystems’ healthcare solutions include HealthShare, InterSystems’ interoperability platform for collaborative care coordination, and TrakCare, a unified electronic healthcare information system.
InterSystems will be co-hosting a webinar on February 14, 2018 with Leone and fellow ESG analyst Steve Duplessie entitled “Building Smarter, Faster, and Scalable Data-Rich Applications for Businesses that Operate in Real-Time”. For more information, please visit the event’s registration page. The accompanying ESG research report can be downloaded from the InterSystems website.
InterSystems is the engine behind the world’s most important applications. In healthcare, finance, government, and other sectors where lives and livelihoods are at stake, InterSystems is the power behind what matters™. Founded in 1978, InterSystems is a privately held company headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts (USA), with offices worldwide, and its software products are used daily by millions of people in more than 80 countries. For more information, visit InterSystems.com/au.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- How New Technologies Are Improving The Doctor-Patient Relationship
- Reports say Essential has cancelled its second smartphone
- BlackBerry tease KEY2 smartphone
- Fujifilm XH-1 review: Fujifilm’s contentious contender
- How to upgrade your laptop's RAM
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Overwatch Devs celebrate Anniversary event by sharing insights into the game's future
- Nokia 8 Sirocco review: Full, in-depth review
- HTC promise more Edge Sense and a better camera with the HTC U12+
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies