- 19 February 2015 09:30
AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Provide Outstanding Visual Performance For Panasonic Toughbook CF-54
AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Provide Outstanding Visual Performance For Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 - Gap Marketing
SYDNEY, Australia – Feb. 19, 2015 – AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced that Panasonic selected AMD FirePro™ M5100 mobile professional graphics to provide users on-the-move with quality, performance and innovation in a variety of work environments in the new Panasonic Toughbook CF-541. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 with AMD FirePro™ mobile professional graphics is designed to deliver outstanding graphics performance matched with world-class reliability for professionals in the automotive, telecommunications, construction, manufacturing, mining and defense industries or for professionals that require a portable workstation solution designed for a semi-harsh indoor or outdoor environment.
Panasonic Toughbook is legendary for its ruggedness and is widely known for its reliability and durability, even in extreme operating conditions. The inclusion of AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics creates a bold new category for architects, project managers and engineers who demand the ultimate combination of durability, reliability and workstation-class performance with certified application support.
“At AMD, we are completely focused on driving our customer’s success,” said Karl Freund, general manager, Professional Graphics at AMD. “With the AMD FirePro M5100 GPU powering the Panasonic Toughbook CF-54, we can help deliver workstation-class performance in an industry-leading semi-rugged package that combines the best features of a desktop workstation for users on the go.”
“Together AMD and Panasonic are offering customers a mobile workstation solution for professional rugged computing,” said Jan Kaempfer, Marketing Director for Panasonic Computer Product Solutions of Panasonic System Communications Company Europe. “In a wide variety of environments, Panasonic Toughbook Laptop customers can depend on AMD FirePro professional graphics combined with robust driver and application support for even those most demanding projects.”
The AMD FirePro™ M-series mobile professional graphics offers:
• Award-winning AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture,
• Desktop-class workstation performance On-the-Go,
• High-quality software drivers that are finely tuned to work optimally with leading workstation applications,
• Intelligent Power Features offer unique power monitoring and management technologies to help deliver great battery life to mobile workstations:
- AMD Enduro™ Technology switchable graphics mode allows AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics to optimise battery life based on workload requirements,
- AMD PowerTune Technology intelligently monitors and manages the power draw to enable higher clock speeds, which helps provide improved performance, and,
- AMD ZeroCore Power allows AMD FirePro GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle state.
• Learn more about AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics
• Learn more about Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 Semi-rugged Laptop
• Learn more about applications certified for AMD FirePro graphics
• Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
• Follow AMD professional graphics on Twitter- @AMDFirePro
AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) designs and integrates technology that powers millions of intelligent devices, including personal computers, tablets, game consoles and cloud servers that define the new era of surround computing. AMD solutions enable people everywhere to realise the full potential of their favourite devices and applications to push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information, visit www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo,Enduro and FirePro are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
1 AMD FirePro™ mobile professional graphics is standard for CF-54 Performance model in the United Sates and optional for CF-54 in Europe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSOE ArchitectOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTEnvironmental Planner / Land Access CoordinationOther
- FTLead PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantVIC
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- FTCognos AdministratorOther
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- TPICT Infrastructure Project ManagerQLD
- CCSAP Finance AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Reporting AnalystOther
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- FTTest Analyst / Engineer (Cloud / O365 migration)Other
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject Manager - Office Expansion ProjectNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Transformation Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA