- 19 February 2015 09:30
AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Provide Outstanding Visual Performance For Panasonic Toughbook CF-54
AMD FirePro™ Professional Graphics Provide Outstanding Visual Performance For Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 - Gap Marketing
SYDNEY, Australia – Feb. 19, 2015 – AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) today announced that Panasonic selected AMD FirePro™ M5100 mobile professional graphics to provide users on-the-move with quality, performance and innovation in a variety of work environments in the new Panasonic Toughbook CF-541. The Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 with AMD FirePro™ mobile professional graphics is designed to deliver outstanding graphics performance matched with world-class reliability for professionals in the automotive, telecommunications, construction, manufacturing, mining and defense industries or for professionals that require a portable workstation solution designed for a semi-harsh indoor or outdoor environment.
Panasonic Toughbook is legendary for its ruggedness and is widely known for its reliability and durability, even in extreme operating conditions. The inclusion of AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics creates a bold new category for architects, project managers and engineers who demand the ultimate combination of durability, reliability and workstation-class performance with certified application support.
“At AMD, we are completely focused on driving our customer’s success,” said Karl Freund, general manager, Professional Graphics at AMD. “With the AMD FirePro M5100 GPU powering the Panasonic Toughbook CF-54, we can help deliver workstation-class performance in an industry-leading semi-rugged package that combines the best features of a desktop workstation for users on the go.”
“Together AMD and Panasonic are offering customers a mobile workstation solution for professional rugged computing,” said Jan Kaempfer, Marketing Director for Panasonic Computer Product Solutions of Panasonic System Communications Company Europe. “In a wide variety of environments, Panasonic Toughbook Laptop customers can depend on AMD FirePro professional graphics combined with robust driver and application support for even those most demanding projects.”
The AMD FirePro™ M-series mobile professional graphics offers:
• Award-winning AMD Graphics Core Next (GCN) Architecture,
• Desktop-class workstation performance On-the-Go,
• High-quality software drivers that are finely tuned to work optimally with leading workstation applications,
• Intelligent Power Features offer unique power monitoring and management technologies to help deliver great battery life to mobile workstations:
- AMD Enduro™ Technology switchable graphics mode allows AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics to optimise battery life based on workload requirements,
- AMD PowerTune Technology intelligently monitors and manages the power draw to enable higher clock speeds, which helps provide improved performance, and,
- AMD ZeroCore Power allows AMD FirePro GPU to consume virtually no power when in idle state.
• Learn more about AMD FirePro mobile professional graphics
• Learn more about Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 Semi-rugged Laptop
• Learn more about applications certified for AMD FirePro graphics
• Become a fan of AMD on Facebook
• Follow AMD professional graphics on Twitter- @AMDFirePro
AMD (NASDAQ: AMD) designs and integrates technology that powers millions of intelligent devices, including personal computers, tablets, game consoles and cloud servers that define the new era of surround computing. AMD solutions enable people everywhere to realise the full potential of their favourite devices and applications to push the boundaries of what is possible. For more information, visit www.amd.com.
AMD, the AMD Arrow logo,Enduro and FirePro are trademarks of Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. Other names are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. OpenCL and the OpenCL logo are trademarks of Apple Inc. used by permission by Khronos.
1 AMD FirePro™ mobile professional graphics is standard for CF-54 Performance model in the United Sates and optional for CF-54 in Europe.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTService Management LeadOther
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- TPSenior Solution ArchitectACT
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTOBIEE DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Supply Chain / LogisiticsVIC
- FTSalesforce/CRM Product Owner (CSPO)Other
- TPFinance Integration LeadQLD
- CCCisco Test SpecialistVIC
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- CCLead Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTSales Training Coordinator / Systems TrainingNSW
- FTTechnical Quality Analyst (Payments, data, application integration)VIC
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- CCSystem Administrator (TRIM)QLD
- FTPeopleSoft Business AnalystNSW
- FTField Supervisor - Pit RemediationVIC
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- FTApplication Support Analyst- SMSF AdministratorOther
- CCFull Stack Web DeveloperQLD
- FTSignalling Project ManagerWA
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTHelp desk Support AnalystOther