Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Network Services Manager
A well-known and highly respected organisation seeks an experienced Network Services Manager for a permanent career enhancing position in Sydney CBD.
The Network Services Manager will lead the design, implementation, and maintenance of standard to complex solutions which meet the needs of the organisation and its customers.
The Network Services Manager will have specialist experience and knowledge in delivering security, network design and network infrastructure solutions. This involves responsibility for design, testing, and implementation of plans and projects within their area of expertise.
The Network Services Manager will provide technical leadership and architectural guidance as well as being responsible for day to day management of their team of Network Engineers to deliver.
He will have 5 direct reports in this position.
To be considered for this fantastic opportunity, the following experience and skills are needed:
- Degree in telecommunications, computer science, engineering, information technology or related field.
- Extensive experience in managing a team responsible for design delivery and assurance functions within a complex network environment, with a strong commitment to collaboration and high quality responsive customer service.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of the configuration and optimisation of telecommunications equipment including but not limited to MPLS, VoIP, Firewalls, Load Balancing and other from vendors Alcatel, Juniper, Cisco, Aruba and more
- Post graduate degree in technology related field or management.
- In-depth experience and or Industry Certifications / Qualifications with Alcatel, Juniper, Cisco and F5. Eg - Cisco (CCIE, CCNP, CCIP, CCSP), Juniper JunOS (JNCIP, JCIE), Alcatel-Lucent TiMOS (ACSE), F5, Aruba.
- Well-developed understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eugene Pradhan
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT