Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Windows 10 Deployment Engineer
* Short Term Contract with opportunity for extension
* Join a collaborative team on an exciting Windows 10 Project
* Government department based in Brisbane CBD
A government department is looking for talented desktop support officer to join the Desktop Support team in assisting internal staff with a Windows 10 roll out project.
Reporting to the Senior ICT Technical Officer, you will provide your technical expertise across desktop computing requirements, and ensure the delivery of excellent customer service across the project. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding and passion for IT and its support, along with the ability to liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers.
Key responsibilities include:
- Consult with clients, suppliers and management regarding desktop computing requirements to ensure the provision of quality service to the department's business units.
- Assist in the planning, development and execution of strategies for the provision of client valued, integrated and effective technology services.
- Provide a high level of customer service in the technical support of both hardware and software to solve problems reported through the Desktop Support Team
- Assist with maintenance, support and enhancement of supported agencies desktop computing environment (including operating systems, web applications, personal computing hardware and software, communications and office automation) within a heterogeneous operating environment.
- Undertake quality system documentation, continually seeking improvements in the way in which work is undertaken and aligning with recognised leading IT practices such as ITIL.
- This position may require overtime or after business hours IT on call support arrangements.
You will bring:
- Previous windows roll-out experience. (Minimum Windows 8.1)
- Technical expertise in the installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of personal computers, peripheral devices and local area networks, their respective operating systems, PC software products (such as Windows, Microsoft Office, etc.)
- Well demonstrated diagnostic and problem resolution skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively liaise, communicate and negotiate with customers and suppliers of a large organisation.
- A good understanding of the principals involved in ensuring high quality customer service delivery in an information technology environment
- An ability to meet deadlines, to set and achieve realistic goals and establish work priorities.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Ref No: 4A/19347 Alternatively email Pablo.firstname.lastname@example.org with an updated resume to confirm your interest.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT