Web Content Publisher (VPS4/5) - Government sector
About the role:
Our client, a statutory authority, requires an experienced Web Content Publisher for a full-time, 3-6 month contract position working within their Head Office located in the CBD.
The focus of the role will be to utilise wireframes and the new navigation schema and templates developed by the Design and Development team to create webpages for the upgrading of the organisation's website and intranet.
- Migrate all archived/ live/un-published content items to new website
- Migrate identified metadata elements (AGLS, Open Graph, Twitter Card) for each webpage that is being created
- Add new metadata elements as defined by content owners to webpages which do currently not exist into the website
- Migrate all digital assets (pdf/xls/word documents) to new website and create links to those assets from respective webpages
- Create/update xml sitemap and submit top Search engines
- Co-ordinate with Development team for browser testing of content elements once uploaded in the new website
- Create forms wherever required and test form submission
- Create content pages in multiple languages (30 languages)
- Create webpage redirects for all existing webpages wherever required
Experience and Skills:
As well as being positive, energetic and extremely motivated individual, the skills and experience you will need to demonstrate include:
- Proven experience working in Government environment
- Sound understanding of Drupal Web Content Management System
- Experience creating website content using Drupal Web Content Management system
- Sound understanding of Drupal Access Control
- Prove ability to add metadata elements to websites using various metadata schemas (AGLS, Twitter Cards, Open Graph)
- Able to add page redirects
- Proven ability to create/modify/tweak robots and htaccess files
- Must have experience using FTP for file upload
- Create web content / web pages based on content given by content owners
- Create internal/external links for website/s
- Must have knowledge of image optimization techniques
- Experience with modern web frameworks (React, Angular, Ember, Backbone)
- Expertise in publishing web content for cross-browser and cross-device compatibility
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent knowledge of English language grammar rules
- Ability to multitask, prioritise work schedules and work to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to follow style guidelines and client briefs
How to apply?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below forwarding a copy of your resume and cover letter highlighting your web content publishing experience and suitability for the role. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Edgardo Robinson on 03 9535 8240 quoting Ref No. 3A/26424.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDB2 SpecialistACT
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- FTSoftware ArchitectQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTProgram Manager, Fleet TransformationOther
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- CCScrum MasterQLD
- FTChange AnalystOther
- CCTivoli Netcool DeveloperVIC
- FTProduct Lead - DatabaseOther
- CCReact DeveloperQLD
- FTLevel 2 Support EngineerVIC
- FTSupport Consultant (Chris 21)Other
- TPSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperOther
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- FTProduction Support AnalystOther
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW