Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Snr SQL DBA
Our client requires a Senior SQL Database Administrator to join the existing team on a 12 week contract. In the role you will be expected to provide quality SQL database administration services to the department. This is a short term opportunity looking for someone to hit the ground running. Perfect opening for an established SQL Database Administrator to continue their develop in a unique environment.
Your duties could entail:
- Provide technical database and applications administration support services for the department's database applications.
- Provide secondary level technical support and consultation for database related incidents logged via the Service Desk ensuring service level targets are met. Report and maintain statistical and historical metrics to measure and monitor service delivery.
- Support the continuous improvement of the Department's SQL database environment including the optimisation of production databases and database management systems to maintain the data integrity, operational efficiently and security.
- Provide consultancy to programmers to assist in the optimisation of development databases including reviewing SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages.
- Analyse business requirements, provide guidance and advice and design databases that fulfil diverse user requirements and satisfy relevant departmental, government and industry standards.
- Actively develop, implement and maintain standards, guidelines and knowledge base articles for database installation, administration and support while ensuring compliance to change control processes, relevant industry standards and government policies.
- Produce reports for business applications, using the current SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) environment.
To succeed you will possess the following:
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in supporting SQL databases (SQL 2008 or later), SSIS and SSRS in a client / server clustered environment.
- Demonstrated skills in database analysis, design and implementation of complex information technology systems, particularly in an applications development and database environment.
- Possession of high level conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills together with a proven ability to provide advice and guidance on the deployment of IT systems (SQL Based), particularly in the areas of database design and optimisation, security, recovery and tools usage.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills that support the delivery of quality outcomes for the department.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref Num (4A/19485)
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT