Project Manager - SEQ
Our client, a large utilities organisation, is currently seeking a Project Manager to oversee the implementation of a new strategic asset management plan. The successful candidate will have significant experience managing major IT projects, particularly within the utilities workspace.
This is an inital 6 month contract role commencing in early March, based in Brisbane Western suburbs.
- Establish and lead the project team
- Ensure that the project is comprehensively planned with approved sub-plans
- Ensure that key stakeholders are consulted and informed
- Ensure that risk, quality, communications, schedule and finances are effectively managed and reported
- Ensure that vendors and resources are acquired and engaged when required and allocated to tasks according to schedule
- Ensure that dependencies and linkages are identified and managed
- Significant experience managing major IT projects, as an enabler to business change that spans a number of functional areas in large, complex organisations
- Significant experience managing competing stakeholder expectations and priorities to control scope, secure project resourcing, and maintain buy-in.
- Demonstrated significant experience in the application of suitable project management methodologies, processes, and controls to ensure that projects and programs are delivered on time and budget, and are fit-for-purpose.
- Proven significant experience in the development of high quality project documentation, including business cases, project plans, quality, communication and procurement plans, work packages and reports
- Demonstrated extensive experience in managing project budgets, including the ability to forecast cash-flows and maintain financial reporting requirements.
- Proven significant experience in developing market engagement and procurement strategies, and managing procurement activities in relation to IT projects
- Demonstrated significant experience in managing vendor and service provider contracts in the execution and delivery of IT projects
- Demonstrated significant experience leading and mentoring project teams to achieve project outcomes
- Experience in implementing change management strategies and plans that maximize employee adoption and usage and minimize resistance
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19510. Should you wish to discuss further please contact Kylie Graham on 07 3258 8380.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther