Agile Business Analyst
- Permanent Agile Business Analyst role located in leading organisation in Southbank
Our client, a global market leader, is currently seeking an Agile Business Analyst to join the team on a permanent basis to identify opportunities for improving business processes through information systems and/or non-system driver changes.
You will be working with Digital Project Leads and the Digital Project Manager to plan and prepare for development iterations. The successful candidate will be experienced in Agile methodologies and software including Jira, Confluence and Smartsheet and have the strong ability to work with a variety of levels of internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the preparation of proposals to develop new systems and/or operational changes.
- Define and document customer business functions and processes
- Conduct change impact analysis to assess the potential implications of changes and documents, business rules, functions and requirements
- Participate in user acceptance testing and testing of new system functionality
- Develop training curriculum and conducts formal training sessions covering assigned systems module
- Ability to lead projects across multiple teams and stakeholders through organisation
- 3+ years managing web product development
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Proven evidence of Business Analyst methodologies and processes
- Degree qualified
- Research, analyse and make recommendations on administrative, management and procedural practices and other complex business problems
- Strong proactive communication skills and an ability to work collaboratively are critical
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/26431. Should you wish to discuss please contact Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTSales Training Coordinator / Systems TrainingNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC