Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Senior Program Officer
The role requires the following skills and experience:
- High level of written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to cultivate productive working relationships and communicate with influence;
- Ability to work collaboratively with program resources as part of a coherent and high performing program team, and also individually;
- Understanding of governance frameworks;
- Knowledge of project and program management methodologies particularly in the context of Queensland Government
- Knowledge and application of risk management frameworks and experience in the context of a complex program of work;
- Experience in project and program environments
- Demonstrated experience in the provision of program and project administration, coordination, reporting and support within a diverse and complex organizational environment.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve program and project outcomes within time, cost and quality constraints.
- Demonstrated conceptual, analytical, and problem solving skills, and the ability to develop and implement options, strategies and recommendations to achieve desired outcomes.
- Demonstrated skills in negotiation, consultation and communication (written and verbal), with a diverse group of stakeholders, including senior executives, in an environment of change.
- Demonstrated experience in executing quality secretariat services for program and project boards.
- Sound knowledge of and demonstrated experience with the concepts, strategies and issues associated with public sector information management, technology, procurement and related services.
- Possession of a tertiary qualification in information and communication technology, business or related disciplines is desirable
- Certification in PRINCE2 and/or Managing Successful Programmes is highly desired
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Job Reference 4A/19517 . Applications Close 22/02/2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT