Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Project Manager - ICT Infrastructure - Security
Our client, a global market leader, is currently sourcing an Infrastructure Project Manager who will be responsible for the delivery of 3-4 concurrent Infrastructure Projects, from Project Initiation through to planning, execution and project closure. Candidates with Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) knowledge and experience are highly desirable.
This is an exciting opportunity for a driven and outcomes focused ICT Project Manager who thrives within a fast paced environment and can manage multiple projects. This will involve the creation and ongoing management of project documentation including Project Plan, Project Schedule, Project Budget and Status reporting across multiple business disciplines with a key focus on business engagement and stakeholder management and communication.
- Ensure all projects are delivered to their Business Partners (from initiation to BAU Handover) meeting agreed requirements in terms of scope, cost and timelines
- Manage all aspects of project execution, conflicts and interdependencies in accordance with the approved project management plan
- Use Waterfall or Scrum methodologies to deliver successful project outcomes
- Work closely with key stakeholders at all stages of the project to ensure client and business needs are met and there is appropriate business and technical ownership for project outcomes
- Create and maintain Capex and Opex budgets for each project
- Provide Leadership within multi-disciplined Project Teams to ensure delivery of Customer requirements and expectations
- Provide timely and accurate project reporting and presentations to Sponsor, Steering Committee and Project Governance Meetings in accordance with the project management and governance framework as well as agreed project milestones and KPI's
- Manage project finalisation to ensure completion of all project outcomes / deliverables including post-implementation reviews, benefit realisation reviews, and the smooth transition from project to operational management
- Develop and maintain excellent partnerships with key technology vendors throughout the project lifecycle Key competencies include;
- Ability to set and manage objectives, deadlines and priorities
- Proven ability in delivering successful technology outcomes to meet key objectives
- Define metrics and key milestones to plan and monitor outcomes
- Manage multiple tasks and resources effectively
- Adopt a consultative approach in understanding the needs or requirements of internal and external clients
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem solving skills
- Focused on achieving key objectives and goals relevant to success of the role
The successful candidate will have;
- a proven track record delivering multiple large complex ICT Infrastructure Projects.
- experience with Prince2 or similar qualification.
- Agile experience preferred however not mandatory.
- Security Information & Event Management (SIEM) knowledge and experience
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19572. Should you wish to discuss, please call Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT