Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Senior Business Analyst | Financial Services | $880/day
Our client, a medium sized complex organisation within the financial services industry, is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst who ideally has experience in Life Insurance or general insurance.
Experience with payments processes would be beneficial, in particular benefit (pension/income protection) and lump sum payments processes and experience with Payments Reporting requirements would be beneficial.
You will make a quality and lasting contribution to the team through your superior business analysis skills and stakeholder engagement, working with all business units within the organisation and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for initiatives.
This role will support the goals and objectives of the business unit as a senior member of the analyst community. Your role will be required to take ownership, understand, analyse and document at a detailed level the business and IT needs of our customers ensuring value-add solutions are implemented.
As a senior business analyst and proficient practitioner you will draw on your in-depth knowledge and experience in business and/or systems analysis to understand and analyse customer needs to determine value add solutions. A high level of interaction, cooperation and support will be required across all areas of Change Capability and the business. You will ensure the project scope and priorities are managed in collaboration with the Product Owner and Project Manager.
Skills and experience required;
- Senior Business Analyst with strong business and stakeholder engagement focus, but also with an ability to drill down to technical requirements and solutions
- Ability to manage stakeholders with differing viewpoints across potentially contentious or delicate subjects
- Ability to successfully navigate political environments where decisions may impact on business processes or structures
- Able to define business processes (BPMN) and requirements, and to understand the bottlenecks and problems with the current state
- Experience with process re-engineering to identify solutions to bottlenecks and problems with the current state from both a system, process and people perspective
- Experience with payments processes would be beneficial, in particular benefit (pension/income protection) and lump sum payments processes
- Experience with Payments Reporting requirements would be beneficial
- Prior experience in financial services industry and/ Life Insurance or general insurance is desirable.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/19552. Should you wish to discuss please contact Kristy Coulter on 07 3258 8344.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT