Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Project Manager - Dynamics CRM
- Lead the successful delivery of complex CRM projects through agile methodology to ensure outcomes are achieved and solutions are delivered reflective of customer needs and to agreed expectations.
- Take full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion ensuring that realistic project, quality, change control, operational and capital costs and risk management processes are maintained.
- Lead, manage and direct multi-disciplinary project team(s) to work collectively to deliver integrated outcomes, ensuring that sub-optimal performance is proactively addressed.
- Identify, assess and manage project risks and issues and establish and maintain project registers.
- Develop project artefacts including business cases, benefits realisation plans, project and stage plans, and project communication documents, ensuring that realistic and quality project artefacts are prepared and maintained throughout the life of the project.
- Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures and behavioural expectations relating to the work being undertaken in order to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver CRM projects to customer specifications.
- Proven experience and ability in delivering Dynamics CRM, Dynamics365 or other leading CRM platform projects, develop business cases, document business requirements, develop solution designs and complete gap analysis.
- Tertiary and/or appropriate qualifications in project management methodologies and substantial industry experience.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing complex ICT projects within a government context.
- Demonstrated experience in managing transition activities after the project deliverables are complete in order to achieve full benefit realisation.
- Demonstrated experience in managing projects including the ability to manage project scope, risks, integration, issues and financials.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with a diverse group of internal and external suppliers to achieve outcomes.
- Written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to consult and influence a diverse range of customers).
- Exposure to multiple CRM implementations in a technical capacity participating through the full project life cycle
- Experience with a major systems integrator and/or an enterprise software company during the delivery of a CRM project would be an advantage
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Ryan Anderson in our Brisbane office on 07 3258 8377. Reference Number 4A/19594. Applications close midday 2 March 2018.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT