SAP Solution Architect
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced SAP Solution Architect. We are looking to hear from Solutions Architects who have a minimum 3 years' experience working with large scale ICT projects and possess formal qualifications. The successful applicant will be responsible for the architecture and integration of SAP, investigating options to modernise the existing HR and finance system.
The opportunity Hudson has is with one of our major Government clients on a 12 month contract with possible 12 month extension starting immediately.
To be successful for the role you will have:
- Multiple years of consulting experience, across varied customers and industries, with a deep understanding of the SAP ecosystem, SAP Fiori, cloud services and products;
- Integration experience between multiple SAP modules, SAP Cloud offerings, SAP Connectors and systems;
- Experience designing and developing high quality SAP business solutions that are fit-for-purpose within a global ICT environment;
- Usage experience of non-SAP products and technologies in the areas of Portal, Data warehousing, ETL, Mobility and Integration middleware;
- A proven track record of problem solving in a complex and diverse technology environment;
- A good understanding of infrastructure, network and security layers within a global operating environment;
- The ability to translate business needs into functional and/or technical requirements and design;
- The ability to rigorously test system solutions with real business scenarios.
- The ability to work in a continually changing environment, adapt and apply existing techniques and methodologies;
- Ability to work closely with colleagues and in a team environment;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills including the ability to articulate IT trends to management and staff; and
- Demonstrated experience in training and knowledge transfer.
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daniel Livingstone in our Canberra office on (02) 62291554, quoting Ref No. 1A/13151
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPLinux Automation EngineerQLD
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- TPSystem AnalystACT
- FTVMWare LeadOther
- CCInteraction DesignerNSW
- FTEngagement Specialist (Information Management/Land Access)Other
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCDatabase Systems Specialist-BathurstNSW
- FTC# .Net Developer | Fintech Products | Market LeaderOther
- TPBusiness AnalystsVIC
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTBig Data Analyst/Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Release ManagerQLD
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTFull Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTUnified Endpoint Management Systems AnalystOther
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTProcurement sales managerOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- CCEnterprise Architecture - Strategy ConsultantVIC
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD
- FTSAP IS-U and SAP EWM - Greenfield implementationVIC
- FTProgram Project Manager, Business Technology EnablementOther