Brought to you by Norton Symantec
You will be responsible for managing the conceptualisation, planning, design, development, testing and implementation of highly complex Interfaces to integrate healthcare solutions for Queensland Health that enable the achievement of complex business requirements.
Specifically, this role will be working to Integrate highly complex Healthcare Systems using Health Level 7 (HL7) v2.x Messaging Interfaces. The role will also be responsible for ensuring the design, development, testing and implementation is compliant with technical and project standards and requirements.
- Review of business and system integration requirements, oversee and development of relevant interface system requirements specifications (generally HL7 interfaces).
- Detailed analysis of existing system interfaces and specifications (generally HL7) as part of interface design formulation and support.
- Provision of Integration and Interface (generally HL7) consulting services on a range of topics across the ieMR program from strategy to operations which may entail investigation and development of recommendations
- Review and update of Integration and Interface solution designs and specifications (generally HL7) based on implementation, testing and production changes
- Development and review of implementation plans, change requests, internal and external procurement orders, and other required documents in support of delivery and deployment of interfaces
- Ensuring the technical integrity of Integration and Interface solution designs, builds, tests and Implementations
- Ensuring that there are no technical Integration scope gaps
- Assessing the impact of any technical changes in scope
- Demonstrated ability in designing, configuration, testing and documenting enterprise Healthcare systems integration with experience in some or all of the following: HL7 based clinical system Interfacing, eGate / JCAPS, Orion Health Rhapsody Integration Engine, Microsoft server and SQL, Citrix, VMware, Netware, Solaris, Oracle, various desktop Integration tools, applications and utilities.
- Extensive experience, including exposure to industry certifications, such as HL7 Certification / Implementation, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- Knowledge of the ITIL Service Management and Service Delivery methodology, the Prince 2 Project methodology and utilising conceptual and analytical skills, respond to complex client business requirements
- Demonstrated ability to provide ongoing support, test analysis and testing of clinical application message based HL7 integrations, in accordance with application and HL7 interface specifications.
- Knowledge and experience in Health Level 7 (HL7) specifications their design and implementations, including the ability to design, configure test, deploy and document Healthcare systems interfaces with Health Level 7 (HL7).
- Knowledge of the Queensland Health Interface / Integration domain especially that of the ieMR Application.
- Strong experience with HL7 standard and knowledge of HL7 Clinical Document Architecture (CDA).
- Demonstrated experience in formulating alternative (specifically Interfacing/Integration) solutions for business consideration.
- Experience across a range of architectural domains with a focus on application and integration aspects.
- HL7 Specifications
- Enterprise Integration Platforms (eGate / JCAPS, Rhapsody)
- Permanent Residency and or Australian citizenship
- Strong communications skills with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Resilience and ability to work within complex environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT