Project Manager. Business Process Transformation
As the Project Manager you will join a small PMO team that is committed to driving business process improvements across a range of key business sectors. Hands on and astute in managing a cross section of stakeholders, you will possess the skills to make connections in a positive and sensitive way that truly affects change and process improvement in a change resistant environment.
This role will give you the opportunity to work on a number of very large and complex projects ranging from implementation and integration to process improvement driven technologies. While many of these projects will involve an IT element and the ability to communicate effectively with IT is important, the key focus of this role is to be able to effect change and bring stakeholders along on a journey that may not always be the most comfortable to them.
Prior experience of working in a complex and ambiguous environment is essential, as is the ability to inspire trust and gain buy in from the most cynical of stakeholders. Experience of Agile methodology is of advantage also.
What is on offer? A fixed term contract role on salary with superannuation, paid leave and paid sick leave for a 12 month period, with potential for a further 6 month extension and the opportunity to be part of a significant business improvement program for an organisation going through a very exciting period of change.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness AnalystWA
- TPSitecore Test AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Full stack Developer (Java)ACT
- FTCyber Security ArchitectOther
- FTDocument ControllerSA
- FTDigital Business AnalystOther
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- CCSAP ArchiectNSW
- FTSenior Project MangerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- CCIT Cloud EngineerNSW
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTSnr MS SQL Developer- Australian only- security clearanceOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSenior Infrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSenior Healthcare Pre-Sales Exec. / Clinical Advisor - Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSenior Consultant - .NET Developer - Brisbane based (work from home/client site)VIC
- FTForeperson / Field Supervisor - ConstructionVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther