Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Hudson has an exciting opportunity for an experienced PMO Analyst. We are looking to hear from PMO Analysts who have a minimum 2 years' experience working with large scale ICT projects and have experience with MS Office Suite.
The successful applicant will be responsible for providing project management support and analysis across a major program of work. You will be working with both internal and external stakeholders across all levels of the business to deliver multiple end to end projects, it is therefore essential to have excellent communication and customer facing experience.
The opportunity Hudson has is with one of our major Government clients on a 12 month contract with possible extension starting immediately.
To be successful for the role you will:
- You will have demonstrated experience and proficiency in the MS Office Suite (including Microsoft EPM), MS SharePoint, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence and related applications as identified in the position description above
- You will have experience in a professional office environment, to include at least one year of experience providing on-site project management support to a Government client
- You will have the ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- You will have flexibility and ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and changing priorities
- You will have strong organizational skills with ability prioritize tasks
- You will have self-starter and detail-oriented capable of independently tracking and following up on commitments
- You will have the ability to handle complex administrative support needs in a fast paced and rapidly evolving environment
- You will have the ability to summarize key takeaways from meetings (technical and non-technical) that can be translated into action
- You will have excellent verbal, analytical and written communications skills.
- You will have demonstrated interest in project management and new tools/methodologies.
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience with government departments will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No. 1A/13188.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Netgear Arlo Go review: An expensive but comprehensive home security solution
- Fitbit Versa review: New look, better price, same limits
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPrincipal Project ManagerQLD
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTUX Design Manager (Urgent!!)Other
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTSenior Desktop Support AnalystOther
- CCTest ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Consultant - DevOpsOther
- FTProxy Product Owner - $800pdOther
- CCWindows Desk Migration EngineerNSW
- FTAccount Security Manager - Permanent - Sydney RegionNSW
- FTSolution Architect - MDMOther
- TPSenior Change MaangerACT
- CCDevOps ArchitectACT
- FTBusiness Connection Manager (Telco/Operations)Other
- FTSenior Data Warehouse DeveloperQLD
- FTXamarin DeveloperOther
- CCOffice365 SpecialistNSW
- TPDigital Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Technical Support Executive - Level 1/2Other
- CCChange Analyst-TransformationNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant - Scheduling & Planning (Primavera & MSP)Other
- FTJunior BA x 2Other
- CCSenior Network Security EngineerVIC
- FTProject ManagerOther
- TPProject ManagerACT