Hudson is currently seeking applications from experienced Business Analysts with ERP implementation experience for one of our key clients.
Reporting to the Director, the Business Analyst will be required to build and develop strong relationships with clients and gain a solid understanding of their business, working closely with stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes at strategic and operational levels.
You will be required to use excellent relationship building skills and ERP implementation expertise working either as part of a team or independently, through complex and challenging business issues and processes using formal methodologies.
Specifically, you will engage with clients through the full implementation cycle including:
- Providing presales assistance and development of proposals
- Conducting Requirements Analysis workshops and Specifications
- Compiling Design and Functional Specifications for Project Scoping
- Ensuring design consistency encompassing all user and technical requirements
- Assisting with Project and Change Management
- Conducting Business Process Mapping and Improvement workshops
- Developing and compiling documentation
- Data migration and conversion, testing and implementation support
- Account management including making recommendations to clients regarding further enhancements
We require you to have:
- A proven track record of achievement as a business or systems analyst
- A strong understanding of both business and technology concepts with a good working knowledge of ERP processes
- Demonstrated advanced workshop techniques and Business Process Analysis and Improvement experience
- A good technical and operational understanding of ERP software platforms and testing requirements
- The ability to elicit client requirements and develop specifications using formal methodologies
This exciting permanent role would suit a person with hands on business consultancy experience, excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build positive relationships with a range of stakeholder types including senior executives.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Brett Hughes in our Adelaide office on (08) 8223 8876.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Garmin introduces compact Edge 130 GPS bike computer
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Manufacturing SystemsOther
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCSCCM Application PackagerQLD
- FTTechnical WriterOther
- CCXamarin DeveloperNSW
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPMaster SchedulerVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- FTIncident ManagerOther
- FTHybris ArchitectOther
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCPortal DeveloperNSW
- CCReporting Data Analyst - TelcoVIC
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTField EngineerOther
- FTSales Training Coordinator / Systems TrainingNSW
- CCHadoop DeveloperACT
- CCSystems EngineerWA
- FTSenior ETL DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation & Robotics Support Analyst - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- CCSenior .NET DeveloperQLD
- CCCloud Network EngineerVIC